Forums

Help › Forums

How to TURN OFF....

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 3 2017 7:00 AM (3 replies)
  • BiLaidir
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 3:25 PM

New to the site. Fun game but how in the world do you turn off that blasted "Want to be a better player" message that keeps popping up. I watched and checked all the video boxes and turned off the display lesson videos in options.. Yet the same message appears after every few shots... It has annoyed me even more then the fact that there is no bar to tell me what percentage im hitting... thats a different story.

Thanks in advance!

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 8:29 PM

It should go away once you start playing and get in a ranked round.  You can make your own gauge with a ruler and piece of paper to get the percentage your hitting until you can join a c.c that has the shot-pal device.  GL.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 11:13 PM

BiLaidir:

New to the site. Fun game but how in the world do you turn off that blasted "Want to be a better player" message that keeps popping up. I watched and checked all the video boxes and turned off the display lesson videos in options.. Yet the same message appears after every few shots... It has annoyed me even more then the fact that there is no bar to tell me what percentage im hitting... thats a different story.

Thanks in advance!

Join any CC level 4 or higher and get putter pal and shot pal free. And you can fine tune shot pal by using it in conjunction with the markings on the original meter.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 7:00 AM

+1 Yeah but first he needs to start posting some scores because playing just practice rounds isnt going to work . Any club that vets his profile and sees its blank will view him as a multi or trying to establish a sleeper account . So he needs to step his game up and get involved with making friends as well .

RSS