Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else from Brockton or MA. here?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 6 2017 8:35 AM (4 replies)
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 2:01 AM

Say hello, if we don't already know each other.  We could live in neighboring towns and not even know it.  It's interesting to talk or meet others who got into WGT and enjoy it a lot.

• NHSteam
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 1:47 PM

Hi Bob, 

This is John from the Granite  State.  NH. Good to see another New Englander on WGT. My company is doing a lot of work in Quincy, Dorchester and other towns in Mass.  Glad I was browsing through the forums.  if the light is green give me an invite and we can play a round.

John  NH Steam

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 3:38 PM

BobApollo:

Say hello, if we don't already know each other.  We could live in neighboring towns and not even know it.  It's interesting to talk or meet others who got into WGT and enjoy it a lot.

I'm from North Easton, Ma, next town over

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:05 PM

Hey Bob,

I'm in southeastern CT and we have a group of fellow WGT'ers from the tri-state area that get together twice a year and play golf IRL at different courses in the area. It looks like we might be playing a course in central CT in either late September or early October on our next trip later this year.

I sent you a friend invite in case you might be interested in joining us if you play golf IRL...if not, no harm no foul.

MC

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Tue, Jun 6 2017 8:35 AM

BobApollo:

HI Bob

I'm from Salem and also a Bob and I sent you a friend invite

RSS