Help › Forums

Error code: ACTORSESSION_EXPIRED

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 23 2017 7:40 AM (4 replies)
  • MIXAGRIP
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 4:26 PM

I could not play it because there is a notification:

Something unexpected happened, please try again.
    Error code: ACTORSESSION_EXPIRED
    (aiid.47DE1B06-3086-4767-BADC-

A78B015AC24E)

what is this mean

• Sards820
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 10:20 AM

Anyone find a solution?

• HalHoff
    875 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:10 AM

It means that the tourney you were playing times expired. Can also happen in a multi round tourney when it switches from round 1 to round 2 etc. You have to complete your round by the time the invisible clock ( at least on mobile anyway) strikes the tournament ending time. Those times also vary throughout the day depending on when the tourney is created. If for example it says the 7 day tourney ends on June 23, the ending time could be anywhere from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm again depending on when the tourney was created. 

I can can look on PC to see what time the tourney ends.

Hope this helps....I too learned from experience!

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:20 AM

HalHoff:
    You have to complete your round by the time the invisible clock ( at least on mobile anyway) strikes the tournament ending time. Those times also vary throughout the day depending on when the tourney is created.

Variable times to finish are only possible in CC tournaments and in RGs and Brackets.

Isn't there a clock running down visible when you select the tourney, just before entering the game? (On PC, there is).

WGT tournaments (weeklies, montlies) always finish at 11:59 pm P(D)T (San Francisco time).

• HalHoff
    875 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 7:40 AM

On mobile, there is no clock showing end times and no list showing end times. Also if the tourney makers don't put the name of the tourney in the title or description, you have no idea what course you are on til you start playing. The only way I can see any of that is by going onto WGT.com when I make tourneys from there. Club Tourney ending times are based directly on the time they are created and normally never end at the top of any hour....unless that's the exact time it was created.

RSS