Forums

Help › Forums

It has finally happened!

Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:20 AM (37 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 1:14 PM

Good for you Sir ,,  Some day when I grow up I want to be just like you .

OPY

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 1:59 PM

congrats mate...nicely done !!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 3:23 PM

PaulTon:

SHITE

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 4:48 PM

Way to go Paul  ,,,,,     mon ami               . Frapp

• GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 5:01 PM

Congratulations! Man, I've been desperate to advance to Tour Legend from Legend. The Legend tier is now the bottleneck collecting every misfit, loser, and poor sport we thought we had left behind years ago. But, somewhere in the bottleneck, they've found us again, ruining virtually every round you play. Played two rounds today ( not risking another ), one Stroke with WaleDale ( a particularly venomous *** ), and a Match Play with crackerzz ( disconnected after losing 3 straight holes, not forfeit, disconnect ) both with the miserable outcome you'd expect from the Hack ranks. Again, congratulations on your escape...

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 6:49 PM

Congrats, brother!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 6:55 PM

GolfingSeti:
    I've been desperate to advance to Tour Legend from Legend. The Legend tier is now the bottleneck collecting every misfit, loser, and poor sport we thought we had left behind years ago.

I have found that bad sports afflict every tier and playing random games exponentially increases the risk of running into them.

That i why I predominately play with fellow CC members or friends as it immediately resolves that issue.

My advice is build up a list of friends who are fun and will not quit, and join a good CC.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:20 AM

Well done Paul. 4 years, 3,221 ranked rounds and I'm still waiting to get there! Will be collecting my pension before I make TL.

RSS