Forums

Help › Forums

Daily Survey

Tue, May 17 2011 3:09 PM (6 replies)
  • Woody2112
    574 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2011 6:39 PM

Just finished a survey which took over 30 minutes and did not receive credits for it. So why do it. What a time wasting scam. Does anyone know why this happened and if there is a way of getting them? Thanks for reading. Woody2112

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2011 7:03 PM

I've got paid for some surveys upto 3 days after i've done them. It says its instant but not always is. I just do them now and wait to see if i get the credits later. I'm sure theres some i haven't been paid out on that i've forgotten about.

Also sometimes logging out and logging back in again makes your credits appear or simply just refreshing your page.

Keep at them tho. I bought most of my clubs by doing the surveys

Dazza

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 5:48 AM

My best experience with survey was a couple of weeks ago, got accepted for one, spent about 45 minutes answering tons of questions and at 99% was told I wasn't what they were looking for.

Seriously peed off doesn't begin to describe it.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 8:05 AM

same here, didnt get my credits again heres my proof but wgt always says the surveys are up and up lmao              

Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey. We appreciate your time and opinions and will be redirecting you shortly. Please do not close this window.

i waited 16 hours with this page up saying this,

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 9:50 AM

Ed

Ive done that one a couple of times. found that if I waitted a couple of minutes and then closed the page the credits were given.

• bigbilldoh
    15 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 12:19 PM

needed to post this somewhere, this appears approiate. This site is as FUCKED UP  as ever. I abused your earn credits, just to see. Your metter issues, have not been resolved, your still in a BETA  version, that helps no one. continued ***, as this is the site which deserves it. BIG BILL

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 3:09 PM

Well thanks for that Bill. Very informative.

RSS