Forums

Help › Forums

my e-mail

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 28 2017 9:26 AM (4 replies)
  • fanozio
    247 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 4:51 PM

I'm having problems with my att site & would like to change my e-mail site to my

existing outlook site. My ? is what is the proper way to address this so as not to lose

the items I have accumulated on my original e-mail site?

Thanks, fanozio

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 7:25 AM

Hey Fanozio,

Please send an email to Members@worldgolftour.com and let us know you would like your account email changed.

Cheers,

WGTElectro

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 8:03 AM

fanozio:

I'm having problems with my att site & would like to change my e-mail site to my

existing outlook site. My ? is what is the proper way to address this so as not to lose

the items I have accumulated on my original e-mail site?

Thanks, fanozio

You can change the majority of your personal information through your account .

Click on Account  then click on Contact Information . From there you can change your information as you like or need to then click Update and the change is then made . You can have as many emails as you want too there`s no penalty for dong so . I have a dummy email account for doing surveys and cedit offers and use it just for that . Then I have another email for contact from WGT and others to use .

So you can change your emails and mailing address as well and not lose anything . 

• ScottHope
    10,350 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 8:28 AM

...or this way.

...oops, sorry Lonnie, too busy editing to notice you posted a reply. : )

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 9:26 AM

All good Scotty the diagram goes great with written instructions . :-)

RSS