Forums

Help › Forums

Have at it...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 30 2017 8:18 AM (0 replies)
  • Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jun 30 2017 8:18 AM

This on-line game is truly addictive. The most fun I've had ever playing a video game for sure, but there are things that keep me from venturing further into WGT's world of country clubs, tournaments etc.. One frustration is that I'm better at chip shots than the game allows me to be. What I mean is that I do understand the shot. I check the lie of the ball, the break of the green, the spin and all that good stuff but there's still no predictability, only inconsistency. It can be laughable and I know others can relate. Now I'm certainly no stranger to errant shots, mishits and just plain downright flubs on my part. I just don't like these golf mistakes built into the game technically to enforce the level of difficulty. When the ball does something it really shouldn't have done and you know it (because you've played this game a gazillion times now and start to recognize the behavior of the program when it's about to do something ridiculous, e.g. the swing meter short circuits and the swing speed accelerates into time warp speed all but guaranteeing you're not going to make that shot) it becomes frustrating.  I am perfectly capable of screwing up the shot on my own, naturally thank you. 

So with that being said, the game is still awesome, and I will continue to enjoy it, and I will also continue to post my opinion, with my neck bared to all who wish to lock down on it...

RSS