Game play

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 22 2011 2:46 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2011 3:33 PM

Have i ever mentioned this game sucks, so as the game play,

would be nice if it was fair for everyone, not just the select.

but you guys are making money, so why should you care.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 7:41 PM

you're correct.

Wanna play an MPC?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 2:09 AM

Baggie diggie,you're so crool..

Lizzie xx

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 3:19 PM

Don't like the game? Don't play it. :-)

• Slepster
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 4:56 PM

Have to admit this game is by far one of the tougher golf games i've played. But remember a lot of people use cheater bots and crap that takes the true meaning out of the game. Just keep playing and have fun, great challenge if you play it right.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 7:05 PM

As you have so much experience with Wgt please enlighten us about these cheater bots.When you make statements like this it really pi$$es the good players off.

• Slepster
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 7:20 PM

Sorry yappy Not trying to pi$$ anybody off, And I don't have hardly any experience with WGT wish i could play better. But as with any computer game you know as well as i do not everybody plays fair Like the majority of us. My appologies for offending. Any Tips?

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 8:18 PM

well i  have  heard  of  game  cheat  and  bot  programs  also  in  here  what  i  don,t  understand  is  how  people  in  here   shoot  55 on   a  course  just  introduced   with  the  way  this  meter and  site  runs  from  day  to  day  i  don,t  care  how  many  yrs it   took to  become  a  legend  and game  play  i  just  find  it  unbelievable of  same  people  scoring   low  50s in  here  without  help from  something

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 8:54 PM

The point you make Slotster,is entirely understandable.When I first began I too was unable to comprehend those low scores,but I didn't let that stop me from trying to achieve the same.

Consider this for a moment then.In my case,I shoot fairly consistently between 29 and par,that at the moment is my level.Way back when,I was also consistently shooting 38 to 45s.What changed was that I became better at most aspects of the game.This I would say,could be called relative and as such it would imply that someone shooting 25 to 30's is no different other than they have a better handle on the game than I do.

With time,patience and eventual ability,I too will be shooting those 25 to 30's and I will not be using anything other than my own ability to do so.It would be unreasonable to expect then,that I would suddenly start shooting back in the 38-45 range would it not?

Ability then,could just be the "something" to which you refer.

Lizzie xx

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 10:29 PM

the only cheating software I see being used daily on this game is the f*cking usless 1/2 arSed meter forced on us by WGT who do nothing to sort it out.

ah wait................it scews $1 Callaways into water...out of bounds and weeds earning a right packet. could that be the reason nothing gets done about it?

I gotta laugh.....recent promo...spend $20( replacing balls) that the meter has stolen unfairly from you and they'll give you a free sleeve of callaways that the meter's just gonna steal from you anyway.

tbe

• PAGES
RSS