Forums

Help › Forums

Recruit level

Thu, Jul 13 2017 2:24 PM (3 replies)
  • stdomingos
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 6:48 AM

how do you become a member of a country club from being a recruit?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 9:50 AM

That's up to the owner of the club , He is the only one with the option to change your level , The owner of your club has not played a round since 6-17  , You should be at least a member if not a veteran because you have 181,000 XP points ,  Perhaps you should consider an active club with an active owner ....

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 10:33 AM

Ditto that. In my club, I upgrade "Recruit" to "Member" as soon as the player contributes any XPs to the club, Once the XP amount reaches 100,000, I upgrade that member to "Veteran" status.

Sounds like a club owner asleep at the wheel.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 2:24 PM

stdomingos:
    how do you become a member of a country club from being a recruit?

Any recruit is as much a member as any other player in the CC.

CEverett12:
    That's up to the owner of the club

True, but more important would be, what will the advantages of obtaining a different membership status in this special CC?

Apart from the fact that "Veteran" sounds nicer than "Recruit", it comes down to the privileges which the owner can connect to different status. There may or may not be a difference, and others won't see what is set in the owner's tools.

I for one don't value the XPs contributed to any extent and use the groups for other purpose. Also are there no directors here - not useful IMHO.

RSS