Help › Forums

Alternate Shot games and disconnects.

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 18 2011 10:09 PM (0 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 10:09 PM

Hi all,

I've been here only 2 weeks and only want to make friends not enemies, however there is an obvious problem in the Alternate Shot format games.

The problem is once the games have started,  very very often one player decides it is not for him and isconnects, and you don't have to be Einstein to work out the reason.

I've tolerated it up to now as I am new and always believe the best of people, but when I see other members lose their rag when it happens I feel there has to be something done.

This is my recommendation : -

(i)    Before play commences,  jot down the usernames and then add anyone who dc's before game end, onto your own personal blacklist.

(ii)   When you start another game and recognise a username from your own blacklist you can do one or both of the following - Announce loudly to all players of your suspicions - because that is all they ever can be ; just decline the game and move on.

If we all do this we may eventually rid these pests from screwing with other players enjoyment.

Finally my A S record is 46 - 49 and that does not tally in any way to how I play.

Lets all purge this site of this disgraceful behaviour.

Regards

OeJ

RSS