Forums

Help › Forums

Advancing to Tour Master

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 19 2017 12:44 AM (2 replies)
  • BoydsBoys
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2017 4:47 PM

Can anyone tell me what it takes to go from Master to Tour Master? I have an average score of 64.7 and have shot 277 ranked rounds. I have played Tour Masters who have a higher average than I do and are at a higher level.

Just wondering.  Thanks.

BoydsBoys

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2017 6:12 PM

I'm in that same boat with you, but I believe it's an average score of 63 or less and 50 ranked rounds. for a minute I was hitting that 30 and 31 for 9 holes but when I hit 64.2 it just went south. Putts that I was hitting began to lip out, gage for 2 ft. pass the hole and come up .80 short, unseen breaks in front of the holes. I seem like all hell broke loose, but it's just a game and just as in R.L. I'll figure it out and become a TM sooner or later. Keep playing and practicing you'll get there.

Siders Best 

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2017 12:44 AM

For TM, it's 40 counting scores as a Master plus an average of 63.00 or less. Both of you are "saturated" meaning that you have enough scores and "better" scores will push the average down, no way up.

After promotion, the conditions become fiercer and the average is reset, therefore higher averages of TMs and Legends are o.k.

As Siders said, play on and have fun - the next tier is coming soon ;)

RSS