Help › Forums

Advice: So...i got my first 50 credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 19 2011 1:00 PM (3 replies)
  • KareltjeS
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 4:27 AM

Hi All,

Ok started this game a couple of days ago. i love it!

I have just made it to the amateur tier and earned my first 50 credits. The question is...where to spend them on? If i should spend them at all that is.

I am not planning on participating on any survey's to earn credits, nor am i willing to charge my CC for a game..

What would be a good investment? i can buy some irons, or some balls, but all other items are still too expensive...

thanks

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 12:00 PM

KareltjeS:

I am not planning on participating on any survey's to earn credits, nor am i willing to charge my CC for a game..

First and foremost, by not participating in surveys you are literally baracading the easiest route to earning credits. You'll have to be winning tournaments, match play challenges, or keep leveling up in order to earn them, which will take much longer and be much more difficult. 

Anyways, new clubs are always a better low-level investment than balls, so I would go with whichever ones you can afford or are close to your price range. 

• KareltjeS
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 1:00 PM

TheLighterDark:

First and foremost, by not participating in surveys you are literally baracading the easiest route to earning credits. You'll have to be winning tournaments, match play challenges, or keep leveling up in order to earn them, which will take much longer and be much more difficult. 

Anyways, new clubs are always a better low-level investment than balls, so I would go with whichever ones you can afford or are close to your price range. 

And you got a point there, however these survey's are either not aplpicable for me and i did complete one once but no credits...:)

thanks for the advice though, i will give that a try later on, back to golfin now!

RSS