Forums

Help › Forums

Highest Level Achieved

Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:50 AM (3 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:17 AM

I was playing with a friend who has reached L120 and after a few jokes like"did you play your first round with Moses" I got to thinking about how many players have reached this level or higher. So this morning I went through all the names of Champions beginning with the letters A through Z and the number 0 through9 to cover all possibilities and discovered 27 players who have reached and/or passed  this Level. I found one member has reached L148  (insert drum roll here) SEBICU a member of Aphrodite CC. I did check Tour Champions but didn't search any other tiers so its possible there may be a few more. WGT rewards the winner of a clash with a gold putter so why not give these players the same.prize. Do any of you think these individuals should be rewarded for their longevity and dedication to this site?

Bob/HO

Serenity CC

P.S. I apologize to anyone I may have missed searching for this information.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:45 AM

Not a bad idea .At the same tme once a player reaches L100 all levels above that should be rewarded . Cosidering the amount of time and play required the levels should pay 250-500 credits upon completion . They could even payout so many credits with increases after playing through so many levels , for example

L100 -L105 = 250 credits for each level played .

L105 - L110 = 500 credits for each level played

L110 -L 115 =1000 credits and so on .

There should be more in game rewards as incentives for members to play more . With the cost of club upgrades and ball purchases it would be a minor give back that wouldnt hurt WGT anyway to implement .

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:49 AM

largemouth51:
    Do any of you think these individuals should be rewarded for their longevity and dedication to this site?

No, not really.

The reason is that, over the years, there have been ways to game the system to earn XPs. In fact, there was one player on here who even got up to something like level 192.

Besides, the concept of recognizing individuals for longevity/dedication at playing a game is lost on me. But maybe that's just me.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:50 AM

WOW !!! that is a lot of WGT !!! i will hit L101 with my first game today and know how much it took to get there ...

RSS