Forums

Help › Forums

Drink in the Streets without being arrested...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 25 2017 11:02 AM (5 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:00 AM

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:10 AM

That is frickin hilarious.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:24 AM

twinponds169:

That is frickin hilarious.

Thats a real money maker . Now all they need to do is make them according to race . The last thing you want is to be suspected of kidnapping . An African American guy walking along with a white infant by himself may just draw some unwanted attention . Especially with the looking like he`s kissing the baby every few seconds . Yup that would look real strange .

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:47 AM

PaulTon:

Is it forbidden in the UK, too? (never thought about it ever since I could visit pubs)

If so, come here and show the bottle. Doesn't shed a good light on you, but no problems with brown bags or fake babys or with law enforcement.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 10:06 AM

BUT how do you solve this end?????

NOT my son LOL....He is though just back from it.  He went there with his young lady with their tent and lots of warm clobber for night time (winter here).  Had a hoot they say, and he is now 22 so not like I get to choose what he does anymore.

Byron Bay's Music Festival (few hours north of here in a car)

One young man is about to get seriously spoken to by PLOD, LOL.  Wonder if they managed to just shake hands when all clearly just victims of circumstance:)

IMO the organiser's fault entirely :).........Now Wembley stadium in London got it right by proudly boasting :

Wembley Stadium contains 2,618 toilets, more than any other venue in the world.

When you are serving 40,000 pints of beer at half time that's a sensible amount per head. 

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 11:02 AM

Byron Bay - 25 C in Winter!

We had rainy 16 C today, waiting fo Summer to come back!

Nice festival though, very nice pictures, mainly from the Dragon snacks down! Loved that silver shoulderfree thing! ;)

RSS