Forums

Help › Forums

Lessons and Hole Info

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 21 2011 9:00 AM (4 replies)
  • bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 8:02 AM

Ever since the upgrade for CCC, I have been plagued with hole info and lessons. I have them turned off in the options and the game, but they pop up every hole, and every time I hit the green.

I clear my browser before every start, and cleared the flash cache after the update. How do I get rid of this BS? I am using Google Chrome.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 8:23 AM

Well if this was happening to me, I would say it was Icon giving me a rather large hint. Seriously though,I would go into the options again and make sure you click "Save" before you exit. That has happened to me a few times, so I guess it's a weenie little glitch or something.

Lizzie xx

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 8:32 AM

bigdaddie1:
    I clear my browser before every start, and cleared the flash cache after the update. How do I get rid of this BS? I am using Google Chrome.

Clearing your browser cache prior to every game is the problem. The recent flash release has a built in feature which automatically clears your flash cache every time your browser cache is cleared. Rolling back to the previous flash version alleviates this issue.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 8:46 AM

mohuyu:

bigdaddie1:

Clearing your browser cache prior to every game is the problem. The recent flash release has a built in feature which automatically clears your flash cache every time your browser cache is cleared. Rolling back to the previous flash version alleviates this issue.

Mohuyu

I am not running the latest flash, so I do not believe this would be a problem.

TKS

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 9:00 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Well if this was happening to me, I would say it was Icon giving me a rather large hint. Seriously though,I would go into the options again and make sure you click "Save" before you exit. That has happened to me a few times, so I guess it's a weenie little glitch or something.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie

Could be Icon.

Yesterday I was 6 under after 7 at KI. 17th was 20mph wind from 9 to 3. Played 40 left above bunker, and dinged it, but went 15ft right into the water. Moved to 60ft left, dinged shot and hit water again. Third shot at 60ft left missed ding 1/4" to right, and hit green 9 feet from pin. Icon??

Anyway, after 3 attempts with the save button, it went away like my golf balls ai KI.

TKS

RSS