Forums

Help › Forums

new club?

Wed, Aug 2 2017 7:11 AM (6 replies)
  • billyhuck
    226 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 2:40 PM

looking for a different club to join, mine has gone a little stale. i like my club (the survivors just for fun) but they are dwindling. i am champion, but by default because we play easy games. level 99 and have contributed 1,405,721 points to the club. i am working on 291 days in a row. not a computer nerd.want to have fun. i don't really know *** about computers but like the game. from the midwest.  if interested let me know  name is billyhuck.

• Sundancedog
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:20 PM

I sent you an invite. There are some folks that I think would challenge you in the CC that I belong to.  I personally am still in learning mode - but there are many others who are at your level and I think you would enjoy the brackets, tournaments and the camaraderie. 

Best Wishes. 

• Next260
    2,206 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:20 PM

Check out Valley of the Sun, invite sent.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 5:54 PM

Please do check us out.

What we have been very good at is things like getting people to RG standard and 5 actually in the VUSO, a few near misses and people who joined us who could not and now can says we can help out there.  Great banter around VUSO time with those in that too.

The above is really what we set out to do, and mission accomplished there.  

I would personally like to see an arm develop more geared to Alt Shot.  We have been poor at that and it will be new people driving that arm.  I am keen to help facilitate there.

Two often distinct sides.  One we are really very good at and the other not so at all...Not such a problem for very good players or those really trying to get better in my experience, but ...........................If you like that flavour that's us open book style.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 3:03 AM

I realise we're 4th on the list already but also consider Bridgestone, full of merry, helpful people who would be more than happy to see you join us.

• HalHoff
    875 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 5:12 AM

Hi, looking for a high level active club with tons to do? Silver Dollar City is your answer. Tons of tourneys, Silver Dollar League play, Best Ball matches, Ryder Cup team play etc. we use an app called TELEGRAM for all our members to easily communicate PC players and mobile alike. 2/3 of our members check in there daily. Can always get a match or questions quickly answered. Left you a friend request and wall post. Thanks for considering us.

HalHoff

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 7:11 AM
    XXXXXX
RSS