Forums

Help › Forums

piece of crap game

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 27 2011 1:30 AM (8 replies)
  • martyman1948
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 9:46 AM

fix your stupid game pease explain how your meter freezes and starts up on its on and also explain how im in the sand and set up to hit the dam ball 7o yards and it only goes 4 feet what a piece of crap game why the hell cant u invent a game that u don't have to not c  crooked. Is that all your idiots have to do all day long is make games that are crooked im sick of this piece of *** game and your ass too

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 12:38 PM

Your more than welcome to leave and never come back!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 12:43 PM

martyman1948:

fix your stupid game pease explain how your meter freezes and starts up on its on and also explain how im in the sand and set up to hit the dam ball 7o yards and it only goes 4 feet what a piece of crap game why the hell cant u invent a game that u don't have to not c  crooked. Is that all your idiots have to do all day long is make games that are crooked im sick of this piece of *** game and your ass too

What a delightful young man. Did you go to school? Was it closed?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 12:54 PM

martyman1948:

= funny

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 1:06 PM

martyman1948:

Before you accuse anyone else of being an idiot, perhaps you'd be better served learning how to write, so the people you are labeling as idiots could actually understand and interpret this drivel. 

BTW, your actions are a disgrace to the original Dolphins #13......Uncle Jake Scott.  That's one dude you'd never have heard whining so.  Yes the meter sucks Marty but I believe there are better ways to express yourself than stomping your feet like my two year old Sam.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 1:55 PM

WOW! So many colorful adjectives! Why don't you ask others for help instead of ranting on an endless tirade of verbal accusations and banter......

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 2:13 PM

SGTBilko:

WOW! So many colorful adjectives! Why don't you ask others for help instead of ranting on an endless tirade of verbal accusations and banter......

i say let him rant, well written or not, it's something he knows how to do.  as for playing golf i see nothing on his profile page which shows that he knows how to play or not.  my nickel.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 5:15 PM

Soulcatcher:

martyman1948:

= funny

It is not the game that cause meter freezes and the like. it is  your PC and my PC if I don't use gamebooster to make it run smooth.Just look at what gamebooster does in a few seconds. Notice 60 services/apps stopped and 235 meg of ram defragged. 60 services and or apps would use a whole lot of my systems resources that are now reserved for use by WGT. I makes the meter silky smooth and makes the game load so much faster as well and Gamebooster is allowed and even recommended by WGT. 

• cfuray
    62 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 1:30 AM

never argue with an idiot.  they only bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

p.s. Don't like it, don't play.

RSS