Forums

Help › Forums

No Comment

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 4 2017 3:59 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 3:59 PM

I have played many rounds on this great site and I simply wanted to give my honest opinion on it,I love this site and golf in general..this game to me is so very close to the real one if not bang on,yardage is the same,greens and speeds are the same,and there are a lot of great drivers,clubs,and irons you can get just as in a the real game,I play this site only for the fun it offers me and it does that in every round I play in and I do know that most any shot is possible on here,the game is just on a smaller scale then the real one of course and that is the only difference that I see,also that your arms and legs are not tired after any round played..but you still have to have that focus on your shots or wins and being in contention will not be coming your way anytime soon,some on here only want to win every round they play and be the top dog,I do not want that at all..only to play well and contend every round..and that is tough a lot of times to do.

A lot of players that hit a bad shot will not admit to themselves they screwed the shot up they will always blame someone else and the first ones they single out is the makers and programmers of this game and that in itself is sad..I have no problems with this site and know that if I play bad it is all on me..no one else what so ever,even when it gets a bit tougher and I feel I can play this game as well as anyone else does..and I quit very few rounds,you still get the level up points whether you play well or not and the level up points to me are more important then any win..also many players just will not say at least a hi or good luck before the round starts or before the first hole is done,I do not know why they do this as golf is a friendly game and even if a players says nothing for the entire round a good luck should always be said...I started playing golf because that was always said to players..and I say it to every round I play..after all there are real players behind that avatar...they are not robots..do not get me wrong many players do say it but just as many do not ..then they want a pat on the back when they get a string of birds..well if they cannot say that at the star of the round..they get no pat on the back from me..during the whole round..I do not care if that player gets an eagle or a hole in one,have fun all

RSS