Forums

Help › Forums

MANIPULATING SHOTS

Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:42 PM (44 replies)
  • bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 11:37 AM

I watched the replay and I tend to agree with the OP about his putt...It caught at least 1/2 of the hole and only rolled 1 foot long...If nothing else, it should have lipped out..

Personally, I think that WGT is getting tired of all the complaints about super-low scores and they have effectively made the hole smaller...

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 12:21 PM

bearclaw27:

I watched the replay and I tend to agree with the OP about his putt...It caught at least 1/2 of the hole and only rolled 1 foot long...If nothing else, it should have lipped out..

Personally, I think that WGT is getting tired of all the complaints about super-low scores and they have effectively made the hole smaller...

ok making the holes smaller is the most rubish i have ever heard lol.

Nick

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 12:22 PM

SGTBilko:

Nicholas99:

SGTBilko:

I bet you believe 911 was an inside job. Dude, yes it can if the ball is too fast.

actually i do lol

Figures, another conspiracy nut.. The first person to tell him I am in his house gets arrested by the NWO Police Task Force.

cant u take a joke

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 1:13 PM

Nicholas99:

bearclaw27:

ok making the holes smaller is the most rubish i have ever heard lol.

Nick

Take a look at his putt..

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON={%20%22GUID%22%20%3A%20%22da2a5d56-894b-42cc-9ab4-9ef000b4797c%22%2C%20%22Brand%22%20%3A%20%22undefined%22%20}

It's hit with virtually perfect speed, and the entire ball passes over the confines of the hole...It's unexplainable how it didn't go in, or at least lip out..

During my own games,I have seen similar happenings recently, and that is why I commented on his post...

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 1:29 PM

aussieguyadam:

i cant  post threads anymore ??

What did you say Adam?......I can't see your post!..;)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 1:37 PM

Nicholas99:

SGTBilko:

Nicholas99:

SGTBilko:

I bet you believe 911 was an inside job. Dude, yes it can if the ball is too fast.

actually i do lol

Figures, another conspiracy nut.. The first person to tell him I am in his house gets arrested by the NWO Police Task Force.

cant u take a joke

Yeah.....that was sarcasm. :-D

• FunAndGames
    23 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 2:33 PM

Sulagutt:

27 May 2011 at 2:31 AM

Anyone else who have noticed that WGT several times, often actually, manipulates your game when credits are involved??? Well it works both ways, but should stop imediately if they want the game to be more popular=earn more money!

As for now it SUCKS!

You discover the manipulation of your shot when the picture suddenly is "defocused"!!!

And today, hole 4 on St.A, my put went in the midlle of the hole , but rolled slowly "over" the open spot!!!! Look at it, I saved it: "Can a ball really do this"

No a ball cannot do that. The ball rolled as if there was no hole there at all. I don't care how hard you hit it, it's going to at least hop or change course in that shot. At the speed you hit it, on earth, that should have fell in without intervention. The game is broken.

• Mosales
    52 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 6:03 PM

Have you ever thought that the hole was just an illusion? Or maybe when loading for your putt the server knew it was you and decided not to put it in at all. I can appreciate your concern for the intergrity of the game though

Mosales

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 6:05 PM

Might want to contact Art Bell!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 9:11 PM

FunAndGames:

. The game is broken.

i'm thinking Bilko's head is broken if he believes the official story. :)

and at the OP....the ball had a tad too much pace.

just sayin'

tbe

RSS