Forums

Help › Forums

MANIPULATING SHOTS

Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:42 PM (44 replies)
  • bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 9:15 AM

Mosales:

Or maybe when loading for your putt the server knew it was you and decided not to put it in at all.

Absolutely... Conversely though.. Sometimes the server feels bad for me... That is, I'm playing like crap, and I hit a putt terribly that somehow finds the bottom of the jar..(it does this just to keep me playing and thus keep the advertising $$ rolling in)

--bear

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 9:26 AM

bearclaw27:

Nicholas99:

bearclaw27:

I watched the replay and I tend to agree with the OP about his putt...It caught at least 1/2 of the hole and only rolled 1 foot long...If nothing else, it should have lipped out..

Personally, I think that WGT is getting tired of all the complaints about super-low scores and they have effectively made the hole smaller...

ok making the holes smaller is the most rubish i have ever heard lol.

Nick

Take a look at his putt..

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON={%20%22GUID%22%20%3A%20%22da2a5d56-894b-42cc-9ab4-9ef000b4797c%22%2C%20%22Brand%22%20%3A%20%22undefined%22%20}

It's hit with virtually perfect speed, and the entire ball passes over the confines of the hole...It's unexplainable how it didn't go in, or at least lip out..

During my own games,I have seen similar happenings recently, and that is why I commented on his post...

i will tell u that it is unlucky but it didnt go over the hole just missed it.

Nick

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 9:44 AM

I looked at it as well.  The trail appears wider than the ball and makes it appear the ball went right over the hole, when in reality it was just off the lip, nothing that I haven't seen a thousand times before, my suggestion is to get over it.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 10:23 AM

TarheelsRule:
    my suggestion is to get over it.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 11:12 AM

Agreed.  The ball travelled over the outside edge of the hole... too fast to lipout.  Bottom-line, the ball was hit to hard to respond to any contact with the cup.  Even if the correct distance had been hit on contact the ball would not have dropped.

The solution to your problem: 

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 11:57 AM

SGTBilko:

Nicholas99:

SGTBilko:

I bet you believe 911 was an inside job. Dude, yes it can if the ball is too fast.

actually i do lol

Figures, another conspiracy nut.. The first person to tell him I am in his house gets arrested by the NWO Police Task Force.

lol, Sarge the coincidence theorist. Do some research fella before slagging off someone who has .

Any flute can believe anything they are told.

Just sayin bud.

• sixsixpax
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:27 PM

I must agree..If you view it from angle #2 ( an angle from behind the putt line) and increase ur screen size ( if possible) you will see it went on the edge with to much momentum to be affected. Your pin hit hilarious (a victim of it) but common, and theres actually a replay of a ball hitting the water on Kawai #17 and Hopping , mind you, over 2 yrds of weeds and rolling 44 feet onto the back of the green. Honestly, I think The I.T. fellas leave such illusions to make you laugh. other wise people would be throwing their computers out the windows..LOL.

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:31 PM

JerryK74:

SGTBilko:

Nicholas99:

SGTBilko:

I bet you believe 911 was an inside job. Dude, yes it can if the ball is too fast.

actually i do lol

Figures, another conspiracy nut.. The first person to tell him I am in his house gets arrested by the NWO Police Task Force.

lol, Sarge the coincidence theorist. Do some research fella before slagging off someone who has .

Any flute can believe anything they are told.

Just sayin bud.

yep thats true

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:32 PM

But geez, Jerry.  The US government told us the "official" truth about what happened....AND they even got the bad guy!

I mean, if you can't trust the US government, then who can you trust?

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:33 PM

Jerm65:

But geez, Jerry.  The US government told us the "official" truth about what happened....AND they even got the bad guy!

I mean, if you can't trust the US government, then who can you trust?

Many Many Many Many Many others lol

RSS