Forums

Help › Forums

MANIPULATING SHOTS

Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:42 PM (44 replies)
  • Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:47 PM

Yeah, I suppose there's always that Madoff guy.  He seems pretty honest.....

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 1:14 PM

Jerm65:

But geez, Jerry.  The US government told us the "official" truth about what happened....AND they even got the bad guy!

I mean, if you can't trust the US government, then who can you trust?

Lol ya forgot. Only the ninth time he has been reported 'dead '  since  2001. maybe they are telling the truth this time :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 1:23 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

I LOVE you conspiracy theorists!!  And you know what happens when you try to give FACTS to folks just like you?!!?

"LALALALLALAALALA!!!!  I can't HEAR YOU!! ---  I'm just mad my tin-foil hat doesn't cover my ears!!"

I guess you got tired of trying to help "The Donald" now that he can   "... finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?"

ROFLMAO at you and not ~with~ you.

Mensas.  

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 3:04 PM

A very broad and open minded intelligent individual no doubt?

grab another cheeseburger pal and keep that hole under your nose busy. Another loyal patriotic gobshite.

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 3:17 PM

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 4:14 PM

You know, JerryK.... I have just the man for you to meet.  He doesn't believe in a lot of conspiracies....  well, only one, but I'll bet he's going to be your new best friend because he knows something that you don't!!  And, like everything else, if JerryK reads it on the interwebs, it MUST BE TRUE!

Here ya go, laddie...  May I introduce you to Mr. Steve Lightfoot.

Have a really good time.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 4:16 PM

JerryK74:
    Lol ya forgot. Only the ninth time he has been reported 'dead '  since  2001. maybe they are telling the truth this time :)

This is your claim.  Prove it, all 9 credible reliable separate sources, or simply stfu.

Really simple, Jerry...  lets see the nine times...   I'm sure even the US hatin' Irish can count to 9.

Bring them, or as above.. stfu.

Have a nice day.. or 9 in a row, if you'd like.

LOL!

Edit... "Hatin" is such a strong word.. maybe I should have used "Jealous" ... naw...

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 4:43 PM

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news bearclaw but...

I did look at your clip and what passes over the hole is the vapor trail..  NOT the ball. If you watch from camera #2 and hit play and quickly right click on the flash animation and hit zoom you will see a close up of the putt and the ball as it passes ever so closey to the edge of the hole.  Your right it probably should have at least lipped out but it never had a chance of going in despite what the vapor trail indicated.

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 4:44 PM

You have probably never been out of your state, have you??

I do not hate the US, on the many times I have visited your country, I have enjoyed myself thoroughly. i can't say i have had a bad holiday or business trip there. I find the people in most places I have visited welcoming and charming.

You are not really a good advertisement for your country really are  you?.......

behaving like you have.

I'm glad I have  never had the bad luck of encountering such a specimen as yourself whilst visiting such a fascinating country rich in culture.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 5:19 PM

JerryK74:
    maybe they are telling the truth this time :)

You might be right on that one Jerry.

After all....there's a first time for everything, right?  lol

And Snaike, while I normally agree with your posts, and usually get a good laugh out of your responses to the cranially-challenged.....if you really believe that the US government tells its citizens the truth on a consistent basis, then I wish you the best of luck. (and I'm being sincere on that....there's no sarcasm or humour intended)

I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist.....but I AM skeptical.  I don't simply accept things....I ask questions and poke about a bit, so that I can formulate my own educated opinions on what the truth may or may not be (believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see...lol).

The problem with this one is that as a US resident, you almost have to accept the "official" version.  Let's face it....the alternative is pretty damned scary, right?

And for the record, I'm not saying the US government is any less honest with its citizens than any other country's government is with theirs....but if you believe they're giving you "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth", then I think you've got blinders on.

RSS