Forums

Help › Forums

problems loading

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 27 2011 11:02 PM (3 replies)
  • LittleHorn
    41 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 8:36 AM

i had lost the play now option on the left then i cleared the cache reloaded the browser it let me log in and open the gam client and soon after told me i had been disconnected or something and did i want to retry. clicking retry thousands of times did nothing. browser cache is cleared, adobe cache is cleared...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 9:18 AM

LittleHorn:

i had lost the play now option on the left then i cleared the cache reloaded the browser it let me log in and open the gam client and soon after told me i had been disconnected or something and did i want to retry. clicking retry thousands of times did nothing. browser cache is cleared, adobe cache is cleared...

Hi

it seems to be a flash issue. Can you try other browsers and see if it's fixed or maybe reinstall flash?
    -wgticon

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 11:20 AM

sounds like WGT need to get their act together When are you going closed beta  ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• LittleHorn
    41 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 11:02 PM

youtube wasnt working as well, its fine now. must have been flash yea. whats closed beta btw?

RSS