Forums

Help › Forums

Tipping Point

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 11 2017 5:18 AM (7 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,350 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 2:46 AM

I only watch this game show for the sometimes unbelievable answers that the occasional not too bright contestant might come up with.

Here's a hilarious answer to a question about a unicorn from the great host, Ben Shepard.

AUDIO CLIP.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 5:02 AM

ScottHope:

I only watch this game show for the sometimes unbelievable answers that the occasional not too bright contestant might come up with.

Here's a hilarious answer to a question about a unicorn from the great host, Ben Shepard.

AUDIO CLIP.

OH NO, a fubar on Scotts part.

You have to join or sign in to google drive to be able to listen.

• ScottHope
    10,350 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 5:28 AM

Oops, how about now?

Doing stupid things today, just cut up my credit card before it's expired, lol.  8 (

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 8:29 AM

ScottHope:

Oops, how about now?

Works now Scott.  Now...don't cut up the replacement card they send you.  I worked in a banlcard division once.  You'd be surprised of the phone calls our reps would handle..  Chit happens.

Tell me...can I break a "virtual putter" over my knee?  Dave (onekeano) will tell you I'd like to do that somehow.

• ScottHope
    10,350 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 8:46 AM

I do have a replacement card already which is why I cut up the old one. But, upon reading the blurb that comes with it, I can't start using it before the start date on it (makes sense), which is the beginning of next month. I could've sworn that with previous new cards it said I could start using them straight away, oh well, lesson learned.  : )

I think that most of us, at some point, would've liked to have done some wanton virtual act of destruction in this game, hehe.  : )

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 8:53 AM

ScottHope:
    I think that most of us, at some point, would've liked to have done some wanton virtual act of destruction in this game

Trees, Olympic,need I say more?   :-)

Thomas

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 7:28 PM

Nope,chainsaw needed there for sure. lol

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 5:18 AM

ScottHope:

I think that most of us, at some point, would've liked to have done some wanton virtual act of destruction in this game, hehe.  : )

Dennis (Andyson) beat us all to it, and boy did he vent his frustration in style!

RSS