Forums

Help › Forums

What type of games I would play to increase my rank/tier?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2011 5:14 PM (5 replies)
  • golferwolfer
    9 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:58 PM

Thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:31 AM

golferwolfer:

Thanks.

hi

the best way is to use boost drinks and to play unlimited tournaments. some people play them 30-40 times a day :)

-wgticon

• 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:36 AM

You need to play rounds of golf 9 or 18 holes at a time (regular stroke play or tournaments) to increase your rank the fastest. Lowering you average score is also necessary and the only thing you can do that is to play 9 or 18 holes of regular golf.  CTTH, Blitz and Alternate Shot golf will increase your experience score, but will do nothing to lower your average.

You can also use the "boost drinks" if you want to pay to increase your levels.  In my opinion boost drinks is just another way for WGT to make money.  Pay to increase levels, what a concept!

Hope this helps.

1goodgolfer

P.S. Play the easiest course  (for you) and the average score will come down faster as you improve your game.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:50 AM

And make sure you play every day to get the extra XP points.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 5:13 PM

1goodgolfer:
    P.S. Play the easiest course  (for you) and the average score will come down faster as you improve your game.

but play all the other ones so you learn them as well, being a master and only play ST AS, the other courses will be a bear

-G

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 5:14 PM

1goodgolfer:

Make sure you enjoy the game too.  Only playing  1 course could give you a false low average.   Advancing too fast might take the fun out of it.  Once you reach the next tier, there's no going back.  Unless you set up a Practice Round.

Enjoy the game, for that is what it is.

RSS