Help › Forums

Correct or you have a laugh

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2011 1:31 PM (0 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 1:31 PM

Correct me if I am wrong here.

I thought ill check out the gift shop to see what I can buy with the credits I have. 

$250.00 Amazon.com or American Express card will cost $1,650.00 

$500.00 Amazon.com or American Express card will cost $3,000.00

Taylor made R9 set will cost $9,000 you having a laugh you can buy this set of clubs $1300 - $1500 now. The r9 iron set can buy for just under $600 , Driver you can pick up on special for $300 some places are less then that.

If you have everything to buy in the pro shop , credits don`t really mean that much then on the game if you can not spend them.

I expected to pay roughly 3x the price , that is the normal mark up shops determine the price. cost of goods 1/3 , cost of expenses  1/3 & 1/3 profit. but at least 6x the mark up price is a bit over the top. 

You talk about having a realistic  game how about having more realistic prices for gifts.

There also could be a wide range of other items added to the gift list to cater for the lower end of credits.

Golf balls , seem to advertise different brands on here how about having the option to buy these balls at a respectable price.

Golf clothing , hats , shoes , special products USGA clothing & products you can not walk into a shop to buy.

This is a no brainier , If prices are more realistic & give players a chance  to buy products  what you can not buy in any shop & buy , players will be more willing to buy those products & deposit more money into the game to buy these products what in turns means more turnover for WGT

I understand WGT you need to make money after all it is a business. But current prices are a tad over the top.

RSS