Forums

Help › Forums

Oskarwalker

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:49 AM (35 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:45 AM

To all of oskarwalkers friends, We at The UNCC are deeply saddened and shocked to bring you the news that Oskar passed away 2 weeks ago. As far as we know, oskar died of a heart attack. We got this news from oskars sister. Oskar, we will miss you badly here, and we will meet again at the pearly gates someday.  Although we wont hear your voice and your laughter on T/S anymore, we will always remember you.

RIP Our friend.

• leadian
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:13 AM

Very sad news. Not just a fellow club mate but a great friend. Rest in peace Oskar. You will never be forgotten

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:29 AM

Am totally shocked by the news of this sudden death of one of our club members. Oskar you will never be forgotten my friend.

Those we hold closest to our hearts never truly leave us. They live on in the kindness they have shared and the love they brought into our lives.

RIP and God Bless my friend....

Oskar's Club Signature 

• john1402
    240 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:46 AM

oskar my friend you will be sadly missed a great friend and a  great golfer you brought joy and laughter to a lot of people.

RIP my friend

john1402

• Cagster
    43 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:52 AM

Oskar my friend,  you will be sorely missed by all that knew you.  You brought a smile to our lives and taught us a lot about the game we call WGT.  Your laughter will be us forever.

I know you are at the ultimate golf course, where your shots are straight, your chips are true, and your putts are conceded.

God Bless you and your family and friends, you are missed by all of us that knew you.

• 4ph3x
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 5:09 AM

Very shocked to hear this news.

RIP my friend

• Cagster
    43 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 5:53 AM

May God Bless you Oskarwalker.  Rest in Peace.  Your laughter will be missed as well as your presence.  You will forever be remembered.

Your Friend Forever

• Grantjh
    27 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 6:09 AM

I Salute you my friend, you where a true legend, you absence form all who knew you as a great man/friend/ambassador will be dearly missed.

• muckyduck
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 7:26 AM

I am totally shocked and saddened to hear that one of our members has died. May you rest in peace Oscar and we will meet you at the 19th hole someday. My sincerest condolences to Oscar's family and friends

Muckyduck

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 7:51 AM

Sorry to hear about this guys, things like this make the frustrations of setting up alt shot matches against each other seem really petty......My club and I didn't really know Oskar he did play a singles match against one of our guys , but we were also shocked by hearing this, and hated to hear the news.....RIP Oskarwalker

RSS