6 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 8:09 AM

You will be missed.

RIP , AMIGO!!!!!

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 8:11 AM

Wesdogg75:

Sorry to hear about this guys, things like this make the frustrations of setting up alt shot matches against each other seem really petty......My club and I didn't really know Oskar he did play a singles match against one of our guys , but we were also shocked by hearing this, and hated to hear the news.....RIP Oskarwalker

Thanks for that Wes, much appreciated indeed mate 

TY

CD

• Path214
    16 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 9:10 AM

The news of Oskar's passing has left me with a very heavy heart. He was always a joy to play and talk with, he will be missed.

RIP and God Bless my Friend

Rich

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 10:26 AM

Goodbye Amigo, 

No more will we be drinking our red wine together on a Friday night but i will raise a glass every week in your honor my friend.

No more will i be able to say Hey Oskar, que pasa, uno cerveza por favor, but yet those words will remain with me for my remaining days.

Never again will i hear your giggles & laughter but yet i do and always will.

You shall always remain on my friends lists as a true friend you were and will always be.

I am completely heart broken here and no words can express the sorrow i am feeling.

R.I.P Amigo

• donkey00000
    55 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 11:26 AM

oskar you will be sadly missed by one and all ....your name will remain on my friends list forever and a day to remind me of a true friend and golfing buddy ...r.i.p

gary/donkey00000

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 11:30 AM

Oskar's laugh will be with all of us forever. RIP My Amigo.

• hacksaw5
    313 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:27 PM

he beat me in our cc vs. cc match. it's so weird to be staring at a screen and know there's a real person doing the same thing somewhere else in the world. i think we forget that sometimes. he was a gentleman.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:54 PM

I'm sure he'll be tearing up those courses in the better life. Eagle on sir.

• Rattzy
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 1:19 PM

Oscar, el caminate; Oscar the walker, he is going to walk far away and even more, where in the 19th hole he will rest in peace for ever.

Adios, amigo Oscar, hasta siempre; no te olvidaremos.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 1:24 PM

RIP

RSS