Forums

Help › Forums

Oskarwalker

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:49 AM (35 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 1:42 PM

Had the pleasure of playing against Oskar (when we were both TM's) in an alt shot tourney match a couple months ago. I recall he was a very good and a very competitve as a player, in a tightly played match.... he was also a gentlemen with class.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 2:49 PM

I never played with Oskar, but was involved in the CC vs CC matches. I am saddened by this news and wish all of his friends and family the very best at this time. Sounded like a great guy.

RIP Oskar

LJ

• OahuKahuna
    93 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:32 PM

With a very saddened & heavy heart, I say good bye to a true friend @ the United Nations CC. His laughter as we played over a glass of wine, or a Whiskey, was infectious, and his accent on his English a notable & lovable trait. He had not a bad word to say & was a true gentleman & a competitive player.

RIP Oskar you will be missed greatly but never be forgotten!

Oahu

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:36 PM

Words can't express how I am feeling right now.  I don't know if it's because I am of a senior age myself but I am devastated to say the least at Oskar's passing.

Oskar was such a great player,  and a very humble man.  In the few match plays we had together he beat me without too much trouble at all and still he made me feel like a winner.

I never thought I could get close to anyone playing this computer game,  but I've been proven wrong.  If all players on this site could be a little more like Oskar what a site it would be.   

• deko33
    15 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:38 PM

Rest in peace Oskarwalker.He will be missed here at UNCC, from all who knew this special person.My heart goes out to all of u and his family.

• StarryRose
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:58 PM

What a great soul Oskar was!  Always helpful and friendly.  I didn't know him for a very long time but he has left an impression on my heart that will last forever!  I will always hear him calling my name in that beautiful accent of his and I will forever have the fondest memories of him!  RIP Oskar--I hope one day to see you again.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:39 PM

Very Sad to hear this.  Had the pleasure of playing against Oskar and was a great competitor.  RIP Oskar, my prayers and thoughts are with your friends and family in these tough times!

Cheers,

b0gey 

• stratmans
    7 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:51 PM

Hei maumaharatanga ki te tino hoa 

E aroha nui atu ana ki a koe i tenei wa

Ma te Atua koe a tiaki

Aroha nui

Stratmans

In fond memory of a dear friend

Our thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you at this time

God be with you

Much love

Stratmans

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 5:58 PM
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 8:26 PM

I am so very saddened by this. Today WGT has lost one of it's better members. I will miss you Oskar. 

RSS