Forums

Help › Forums

dates of play

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 23 2017 12:10 AM (7 replies)
  • ronsmith69
    14 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 3:27 PM

i just looked on the game ,it shows i played a tournament today on 22, but when i go to face page it show that I've only played 1 day not that I've played many more. please look into this can  change pints for club a lot thanks

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 6:25 PM

Your scoring history shows you played today, 09-22 and before that on 09-20.  Nothing for 09-21.  So if you didn't play at least 1 stroke during the 24 hours of 09-21, then your CDP streak would be at 1, for today.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 8:49 PM

Games' dates are mostly in P(S)T while CDP counts in GMT, seven hours apart. Thus, the game dates aren't significant to the CDP, but the CDP clock and the check mark of "played" and "played not" are.

Concerning the CDP streak, a habitual time of play is valuable.

@Ron, remember that it's only a game and that CC levels are of little importance - all the more so for your L8 CC with a seemingly inactive owner.

Have fun!

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 5:57 AM

alosso:
    Games' dates are mostly in P(S)T while CDP counts in GMT, seven hours apart. Thus, the game dates aren't significant to the CDP, but the CDP clock and the check mark of "played" and "played not" are.

My games' dates and CDP dates have always been in sync.

In other words, if I played a ranked round today (September 23) immediately after the new date starts at 8:00 PM (EDT), the round will show up in my score history as being played on September 24. 

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 7:41 AM

I didn't follow this too closely, only occasionally saw some oddities. Tournament games always appeared in sync with WGT time (P(S)T).

Your observations?

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 7:56 AM

alosso:
    Tournament games always appeared in sync with WGT time (P(S)T).

Just recently, I read about that regarding tournament games. I thought that was odd that WGT would have tournaments set to Pacific time when other aspects are set to GMT. Makes no sense,

But then I reminded myself: it's WGT.  Of course it makes no sense. :-)

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 8:14 AM

Add the local time used for CC tournaments - this whole tri-fold time stamp system looks like a first hour mess to me.

But, since WGT tournaments start and end with WGT's day, at least that time stamp looks logical to me.

RSS