Forums

Help › Forums

Hello and free ball

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2011 10:19 PM (4 replies)
  • rgshack
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 11:44 AM

Just wanted to say hello and that you have now given me a blue vapor trail ball twice and taken it back in a matter of minutes. LOL. Is there something I am missing? I save but no good.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 2:17 PM

rgshack:

Just wanted to say hello and that you have now given me a blue vapor trail ball twice and taken it back in a matter of minutes. LOL. Is there something I am missing? I save but no good.

hi

that sounds weird. please email members@worldgolftour.com with the details so they can research it

-wgticon

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 3:30 PM

Of course WGTicon's advice is sound...I was just wondering if you hit the balls OB or in the water.  Those free blue vapor balls can be lost and, naturally, they wear out.  

Joey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 4:16 PM

Joeyola:

Of course WGTicon's advice is sound...I was just wondering if you hit the balls OB or in the water.  Those free blue vapor balls can be lost and, naturally, they wear out.  

Joey

You are right, I assumed he did not do either cause then it would be a reason for that to happen?

-wgticon

• rgshack
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 10:19 PM

Thanks for the reply guys. I watched a short vid and then I had the ball in my arsenal. I drag/drop the ball to my ball area and then hit save. I then went to the game to play and noticed that the plain white ball was being used. I then went back to my add-ons area and the ball was no longer there. The first time I actually played a game with the ball and then it disappeared so i figured it was a loner. I am on level 28 and have never went into the water nor have I lost a ball.

Quite a few years ago there was a similar golf game to this and it had the bar where you must hit the ball safely so i had a little head start. The free balls really not that important and this is my favorite game that I now play and I am a big time gamer with Evony, Age of Empires and a few more. You now have a lifer or at least as long as your server is up and running. Thanks a bunch.

Ronald

RSS