Forums

Help › Forums

Un-selected changes

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 24 2017 1:03 AM (2 replies)
  • mcgozer
    80 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 11:21 AM

Why in the hell does this thing change clubs, or meters while the player is doing other activities? Its something wrong in the Flash Player implementation.

I just had a shot set up for my 3 wood. I had specifically chosen the 3 wood, so this isn't a case of not paying attention to the club, I picked it. Then in the process of looking at the shot from the player perspective, then from behind the green, etc., choosing the backspin, deciding on a swing strength, and all that something changed the club. I only know this because when I hit the shot at about 98% the ball traveled about 80 yards.

I don't know about the rest of you, but 98% of my 3 wood is a bit longer than 80 yards.

This has happened to me with other clubs, too.

It happens with putts, also. The process of setting up the putt sometimes results in the meter range for the putt changing during the process.

This isn't just variability for the sake of a more realistic game feel. Its not a means of defeating cheaters, this is a bug in the program.

Please fix this. Its really, really irritating!

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 5:56 PM

Sometimes this happens when a flash file on your computer is corrupted.  I've had it happen to me before, and I found that the best thing is to clear browser history and flash player cache and hope that will fix it.

• ScottHope
    10,350 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 1:03 AM

Your mouse wheel does club and putting meter selection. Make sure it isn't faulty & that you don't nudge it when doing other stuff.

RSS