Forums

Help › Forums

Adult diapers and laughing at a friend...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 1 2011 11:31 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 8:26 AM

This will sound crazy but that has never stopped me before...

Only people deep into WGT will even understand this but I am finding it priceless and hilarious !

One of my very best friends on this site is in the absolute throes of trying to make Legend, he has his average down to 61.04 and only needs a few rounds of 30 or even less if he shoots a 29 or lower.

He was up last night until after 4:00 AM and is back at it after a 3 hour nap !!  LMAO !!

This guy is larger than life in his day job and a very intelligent man....it has got me so tickled that he is absolutely obsessed and has put everything else in his life on hold until he makes Legend !!!

In fighter/bomber terms......he has target fixation and his hair is on fire !! He's having a helmet fire right now !!!!    ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!

I am laughing so hard I may soon need adult diapers !!!

Gawd this is so funny !!

Good luck my brother! I hope your heart holds out until you make it !!!    LOLOLOL

SM

Revision 1545Z...now it's 61.02        ROFLMAO !!!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 8:51 AM

Well, when yours truly made Legend, the temptation was great to submit this feat to the Alumni News, where it could appear in the Class Notes alongside such weighty achievements of peers as being named to run Fortune 500 companies, winning a Nobel prize or the like.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 9:36 AM

StrangeMagic:

he is absolutely obsessed and has put everything else in his life on hold until he makes Legend !!!

In fighter/bomber terms......he has target fixation and his hair is on fire !! He's having a helmet fire right now !!!!    ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!

Definition of fixation:

• Cleworthy
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 10:40 AM

I sympathize.  I have just begun my Legend campaign.  After playing "by instinct" to get to TM, I now have 5 pages (unfinished) of detailed charts and notes about various generic shot types - lie, spin, wind, etc, etc, etc.  I have begun a hole by hole, shot by shot analysis of each course.  My notebook is getting bigger by the day... I just need to remember to bathe, eat and sleep once in a while.  If I don't make it, it won't be for lack of trying.  For my tombstone I want "Loved by Family and WGT Legend!"  :-)   C

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 12:48 PM

The phrase " Vinegar strokes "  comes to mind. Although it most probably shouldn't.

Lizzie (legend in waiting)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 2:20 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    "Vinegar strokes"

You learn something every day!

Who came up with that one?

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 2:55 PM

Well, when yours truly made Legend, the temptation was great to submit this feat to the Alumni News

Hey Zag, hope you resisted that temptation.........................!!!!!!!!   LOL

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 3:04 PM

A BIG HOOAH GOES OUT TO OUR NEWEST LEGEND:

CanineSupervisor !!!!!!!!!!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 3:09 PM

Yappy22:
    Hey Zag, hope you resisted that temptation.........................!!!!!!!!   LOL

Alas, temptation was resisted.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 3:46 PM

LizzieRossetti:

The phrase " Vinegar strokes "  comes to mind. Although it most probably shouldn't.

Lizzie (legend in waiting)

He had the jesters shoes?

• PAGES
RSS