Forums

Help › Forums

Navigating the Forums

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 2 2011 6:23 AM (8 replies)
  • sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:37 PM

Well it seems that I have very few issues with the meter and disconnects and most of the other common complaints found here in our illustrious communication threads, I do have one issue to bring to light. I do have problems with surfing the forums, jumping to and fro from post to post, without getting the dreaded ("This site is not available" message) and have to refresh and start over about 50% of the time. Any of you blog hogs have advice? Hitemstr8!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 7:11 PM

Oops, forgot to click email reply's!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 10:39 PM

Use google chrome ... gamebooster ... clear your caches, don't putt from the fringe, aim left on the flop shot, don't EVER play a hack for credits, etc etc... lol

Actually, no, six...  I rarely see that message so I can't help... =)

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 11:08 PM

Snaike:
    Use google chrome ... gamebooster ... clear your caches, don't putt from the fringe, aim left on the flop shot, don't EVER play a hack for credits, etc etc... lol

that... has nothing to do with the OP question.

As to the question, I have not come across an error message yet, but i do often times have to click a forum link more than once for the communication to the server to actually take place (happens on other links on wgt as well not just forum ones). This is not a problem on my end seeing as how every other site ive ever been to has no issues that need links to be clicked more than once.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 3:22 AM

For me, I have found that some browsers do not like the forum format. Try using firefox for it ( I believe you use comodo).

Of course it could be WGT just trying to keep out the riff faff.............. ;)

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 5:57 AM

Soulcatcher:
    Of course it could be WGT just trying to keep out the riff faff.............. ;)

FACE/PALM!! Never thought of that!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 10:11 AM

MentalChaos:
    Snaike:
    that... has nothing to do with the OP question.
    Oh, for the love of all that is holy...  MentalChaos, please find that big book on the shelf called a "dictionary"...  We'll wait.

Got it?  Good.

Now, look up "Irony", "Sarcasm", "Humor" and "Gullible".

Let us know when you've found them.

.... Probably sometime next week, if I were to hazard a guess.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 10:47 AM

sixkiller:
    I do have problems with surfing the forums, jumping to and fro from post to post, without getting the dreaded ("This site is not available" message)

I've never seen this but then I probably surf a little different than you. FWIW, I don't go to the Forums page, I bookmarked the Active Threads and My Discussions links and use the back function of the browser. You will see posts you haven't read in bold and using the back function avoids the main forum page. That might be what's causing your problem (the main page.)

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 6:23 AM

Soulcatcher:
    firefox

Firefox does seem to be much better for "Foruming", is that a word?

RSS