Forums

Help › Forums

"Rental clubs"

Sat, Oct 14 2017 1:11 PM (1 replies)
  • Jude1950
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 5:38 PM
    Guess I'm done with WGT. Played it for several years but lately club rental messages are ruining the play so I'm done being aggravated by it. I miss the old days when I just sign in, play a few courses and then log out. Betting that there are many other newer players who feel the same.
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 1:11 PM
    Jude1950:
    Guess I'm done with WGT. Played it for several years but lately club rental messages are ruining the play so I'm done being aggravated by it. I miss the old days when I just sign in, play a few courses and then log out. Betting that there are many other newer players who feel the same.
    Really , what other account are you using this one is only 4 years old . You`ve only just started playing again so what ads are you getting ? You dont know how to use an ad blocker or are you just wanting to complain ? Sorry to say that until your post no one even knew that you were here . Sorry if you arent missed when you leave , but you made it that way . Well it was nice hearing from you and many other players dont feel as you do . Maybe if you really applied yourself to the game and made some friends , you would enjoy playing more . But since you are leaving it wont really matter . Good bye
RSS