Forums

Help › Forums

Screenshots - question

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 2 2011 11:11 PM (2 replies)
  • AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:12 PM

Can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot of a scorecard and post it onto a blog on my homepage.

Thanks

Andyaellis

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 8:57 PM

If you click on this you can read all about it. Explains it pretty well.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/37097/208946.aspx#208946

• mercero
    25 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 11:11 PM

This is how I learnt hoe to post a scorecard

How to Post Your Scorecard, in Seven Steps

1. Make a screenshot of your scorecard by pressing the PrtSc key on your keyboard.* 
    2. Open a graphics program such as Paint, then press CTRL+V. This will paste the screenshot you've just made into the empty program window.
    3. Draw a rectangle with your mouse so that only your scorecard is within the rectangle.
    4. Select the menu item Edit -> Copy To..., enter a name for your scorecard and save it somewhere on your computer.
    5. Visit the webpage tinypic.com and press the  button.
    6. Locate the saved scorecard on your computer and press the  button. Then press the  button. The tinypic.com software will generate the scorecard's Internet address for you in the Direct Link for Layouts field. Copy this address via CTRL+C.
    7. Here on WGT.com, as you compose your forum or blog post, press the green Insert Media button   on the toolbar. The Insert Media mini-window will pop up for you:Enter (via CTRL+V) your scorecard's Internet address in the Media URL fieldthen press the Insert button. Done! The picture of your scorecard is inserted in your forum post / blog post / wall post.

PS: You may wish to change the default width figure from 550 to 450, so that the entire width of your scorecard fits into your forum post.

RSS