Forums

Help › Forums

CEDITS

Tue, Oct 17 2017 4:15 PM (22 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 6:39 PM

That still won’t help his or her dillusion that was he should be able to spend his CC’s CC earnings. 

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 10:13 PM
    But, in a more active CC, they will be higher, better justifying the rant!
  • twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 10:42 PM
    Had a guy in our club (for a very short while), who posted in our forum asking why I was only adding 500 or 1000 credits to club tournaments when the club had well over half a million worth, telling me not to be a tightwad. I told him the directors blew it all on a beach house in Hawaii and a Ferrari but I wrecked the Ferrari. Then I gave him directions to Wooden tees, told him that club was loaded with multi-millionaires, and sent him on his way.
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 6:13 AM
    @TP: +1M. Priceless.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 6:47 AM
    twinponds169:
    Had a guy in our club (for a very short while), who posted in our forum asking why I was only adding 500 or 1000 credits to club tournaments when the club had well over half a million worth, telling me not to be a tightwad. I told him the directors blew it all on a beach house in Hawaii and a Ferrari but I wrecked the Ferrari. Then I gave him directions to Wooden tees, told him that club was loaded with multi-millionaires, and sent him on his way.
    All Club owners can appreciate this. +1
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 12:34 PM
    alosso:
    But, in a more active CC, they will be higher, better justifying the rant!
    And never do i want to see the Germans have no sense of humor! Twice in one thread :))

As to TP.......sorry about calling you a tightwad......I will happily rejoin if I get a timeshare in the Hawaiian beach house......and Wooden Tees blackballed my membership as I was not a millionaire.......something about lowering the tone of the neighborhood....
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 1:02 PM
    alanti:
    Wooden Tees blackballed my membership as I was not a millionaire.......something about lowering the tone of the neighborhood....

They let me in they'll let anyone in.....well, almost anyone :-))
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 1:31 PM
    DodgyPutter:
    They let me in they'll let anyone in.....well, almost anyone :-))
    ................open wound............salt............more salt.........sigh.....
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 2:03 PM
    borntobesting:

That still won’t help his or her dillusion that was he should be able to spend his CC’s CC earnings. 

True

Was thinking that a more active, perhaps reputable owner and CC might clear up some of OP's delusions.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 3:20 AM
    It should say Players Earnings. Regardless, We know what it means.
RSS