Forums

Help › Forums

CEDITS

Tue, Oct 17 2017 4:15 PM (22 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 6:54 AM
    alanti:
    .I will happily rejoin if I get a timeshare in the Hawaiian beach house..
    Sorry Al, we lost the beach house. We found this neat little wild mushroom patch up the road from it, they were so damn delicious we could not stop eating them. Next thing ya know, we were designing tee markers for WGT. They sent us an offer of a golden putter for the beach house and the copyrights to the tee markers, unfortunately we accepted. Think Icon stays there most weekends now.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 12:12 PM
    twinponds169:
    alanti:
    .I will happily rejoin if I get a timeshare in the Hawaiian beach house..
    Sorry Al, we lost the beach house. We found this neat little wild mushroom patch up the road from it, they were so damn delicious we could not stop eating them. Next thing ya know, we were designing tee markers for WGT. They sent us an offer of a golden putter for the beach house and the copyrights to the tee markers, unfortunately we accepted. Think Icon stays there most weekends now.
    Oh well, at least you got a great deal.....anyone can get a beach house, but very few outside of The G can attain such heady heights by getting a golden putter. And the royalties from the tee markers.....you never know.....you might have enough for a deposit on a small piece of land in Chernobyl soon.

Alternatively, boost your membership with players who have a ton of earnings......you might able to pay cash for the entire block of land.....your members will be glowing....with praise of course of your shrewd investment

As for Icon, I will have to be nice to him again, after all, he is a fungi.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 4:15 PM
    EZ guys, he (she?) has 65 friends (and a nice a$$), Must be a redeeming factor somewhere. Keep looking.
RSS