Forums

Help › Forums

CEDITS

Tue, Oct 17 2017 4:15 PM (22 replies)
  • ALBATROSS4U
    5 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 4:23 PM
    I WOULD LIKE A GOOD HONEST ANSWER BY ANYBBODY INVOLVED WITH THE OPERATION OF THE WGT SITE, WHY THE CC EARNINGS, AND ONLY THE CREDITS, THE CLUB EARNINGS CREDITS, ARE THE "ONLY" ONES THAT ARE NOT HONORED TO BUY ANYTHING IN THE PRO SHOP AFTER INVESTING WHATEVER X'S AS MUCH TO WIN THEM? RIDICULOUS, THE IDIOT HACKS, OR NEWBEE'S WATCH A VIDEO, TAKE A SURVEY, OR COMPLETE WHATEVER FOR CREDITS, AND THOSE ARE HONORED IMMEDIATELY TO BE SPENT IN THE PRO SHOP, AND A 5 YEAR MEMBERS AREN'T, AND, OR, NOBODY IN THE COUNTRY CLUB WHO WON THEM GETS ANYTHING EITHER, BUT A YANKED CHAIN. WGT may offer in-game credits or coins (either for purchase or for free, at WGT's discretion) that enable you to participate in on-line games and purchase virtual merchandise and other items through the Site (the "WGT Credits"). By purchasing or obtaining WGT Credits, WGT is granting you a limited license right to you to utilize certain features of our product and service offering as allowed by WGT. WGT Credits do not have monetary or stored value or any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent and are not redeemable for money at any time. ABSOLTELY NOTHING SAYS "ONLY" THE CC EARNING CREDITS ARE NOT HONORED, IS THE PITCH THEY'RE TRYING TO SELL ME. OF COURSE, AFTER MAKING YOU BELIEVE YOU'VE WON SOMETHING, AND YOU FIND OUT IT IS A SHAM , THEY'LL NO DOUBT GO....BUT.......... WGT may regulate, modify and/or eliminate WGT Credits at any time at its discretion with no liability to you or to any third party from the exercise of such right. WATCH, YOU'LL SEE HOW DECEPTIVE THEY ARE, FOR A LITTLE EXTRA CHANGE $12.75 A MATER OF FACT, THE 1,275 CREDITS THEY WON'T HONOR .................. ALBATROSS4U .. CHECK IT OUT... BOBBY JONES IS SHAKING HIS HEAD AND SAYS "WHO ARE THESE CLOWNS, THEY ARE GIVING THE NAME OF GOLF A BAD REPUTATION"? I DON'T KNOW BOBBY, I'M TRYING TO FINDOUT.........
  • Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 6:07 PM
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 7:57 PM

I do not run the site but I can answer your question. CC earnings are simply the total credits won by all CC. members and for the most part they have already been spent my the member when he or she won them.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 11:29 PM
    ALBATROSS4U:
    I WOULD LIKE A GOOD HONEST ANSWER BY ANYBBODY INVOLVED WITH THE OPERATION OF THE WGT SITE [...]
    For any answer of that type, you'd have to move to San Francisco and become an echelon of the WGT company (maybe, TopGolf would work, too). Rise high enough to be initiated to their business secrets.
    Mere mortals like you and me have to read and comply with the T&Cs, or leave.

Other than that, it's apparently gone unnoticed to you that you can't access your own career earnings - this might upset you even more!
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 1:33 AM
    Wonderful rant, misinformed, but nevertheless a wonderful rant.

Certainly an inside voice would have helped, but made this more amusing.

I do find it hard to believe (or your fellow CC members) would win anything....looks like collectively you could not beat an egg.
  • alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 3:08 AM
    Alan, take him serious - we're talking about the gargantuan sum of 1275 cr!
    (looks like those nine (of 25) above Hack only received their tiering tip)

Don't you make fun of him!!
  • garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 4:29 AM
    Is the OP SERIOUS. Adds up all club members credits, and thinks he should be able to go spend them in the pro shop.

Really surprised he doesn't want to be able to spend the clubs XP's(45879) in the pro shop. Now with that the OP could really buy something.
  • twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 6:11 AM
    Awww, give the guy a break, he's only been here 7 and 1/2 years. He has a nice level 90 driver to go along with his EZ Swing starter clubs now and has gotten his level 92 Tour Pro average down to 79. Give him a few more years, he'll come around.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 8:49 AM
    alanti:
    I do find it hard to believe (or your fellow CC members) would win anything....looks like collectively you could not beat an egg.
    Looks like the CC owner only played a couple of months the rest are recruits. Pretty much a dead CC.

I do think she's got a point and I'm sure Mags, Joe et al wouldn't mind me spending the credits they win ;-))
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2017 12:34 PM
    @ OP suggest you leave your CC and look for one with an owner that actually plays.
RSS