Forums

Help › Forums

DISHONESTY!

Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:03 AM (9 replies)
  • tapac1992
    10 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 7:44 AM
    I know I am not the first and I certainly will not be the last to bring to Admin´s attention the dishonesty encountered when completing surveys for the company Your Surveys. Here is a copy of the email I received: Receipt for Your Surveys TS TrialPay Support Reply all| Today, 11:50 You Inbox You replied on 25/10/2017 15:28. Hi Tapac, Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay. I have checked your customer log, and it appears that our system was unable to verify the completion of Your Surveys offer. If you could please confirm your full name and current location (city and country), we should be able to use that information to verify your offer completion and send out your Credits. We look forward to resolving this issue for you as soon as possible. Regards, Gloria TrialPay Customer Support I hope that Admin takes a serious view of these so called partners and investigate all complaints made by users of the lack of professionalism of these partners. Many thanks
  • alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 8:57 AM
    My personal opinion, no offence intended.

Admins don't take personal matters here, and,usually, they keep out of these third party deals like vids and surveys and such.

Thus, you're alone against them :(

You have to save proof for your actions (screenshots) and learn to accept the feeling of getting scammed. All of that for a max of $2 per hour :(

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 9:41 AM
    I dont see anything wrong . Give them the proof that you completed the survey if you want the credits . Your log record doesnt show that you did the survey . You have to complete the survey from beginning to end and if you get screened out then you dont get paid . I do the surveys with little to no problems and always get the credits when I complete the survey . Some may say they arent worth the time but with over 24k in credits I dont agree with them . In the time it takes me to go through the forums I can do a survey and make a 100+ credits . It normally only take 10 - 15 minutes to earn 105 - 120 credits so no complaints from me . So Trial Pay is trying to work with you now what are you going to do ?
  • gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 9:49 AM
    I remember when $2.00 went all day
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:46 PM
    There's no dishonesty here. This is the internet.
  • gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 5:13 AM
    I find that comment rife with perfidiousness
  • 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 5:25 AM
    gonfission:
    Rife?? RIFE??

Who SAYS that?

Lol, Joe, you ROCK. Hugs,

Rach**

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:02 AM

gonfission:

Hmmm...  Must be a slow golf day, that got me thinking

Heir of swiped fruitiness, I whispered of fruitiness and even Fishwife ripened suitors all in there.

Time for a lie down I think...

Rich

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:03 AM
    Time to break out the Funk & Wagnalls again.
RSS