Forums

Help › Forums

re:where are my free nike balls with my 2000 credit purchase??

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 1 2017 5:25 AM (5 replies)
  • Xchris1997
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 9:01 AM
    2 weeks ago I purchased 2000 credits so that I could get the free nike rzn balls that were offered. I still have not received those balls and I have sent emails with no response, I have also called that bs phone number many times only to never have the phone picked up and no way to leave a message. Very disappointing!!! I have spent alot of time and money on this WGT golf game and despite a few irritating glitches this game is fun and I enjoy it and the folks I play. Not sure where to go from here as far as finding a resolution so I guess Im taking suggestions. Thank You for any helpful info!!!!! PS No the balls are not in my inventory
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 10:20 AM
    Hi Chris. Unfortunately your purchase was on 10/19, but the promotion to receive the free balls was September 28 and 29.

here's the url for that promotion: http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2017/09/28/free-nike-balls-they-re-a-thing.aspx

_CHAMPION
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 6:58 PM
    Hey Chris,

I'm sorry you didn't get those golf balls, as Champion points out you probably just made your purchase at the wrong time.

Hey Champion, while you're here...can you answer something for me?

Can you explain why it only took you 79 minutes to respond to Chris' post (and his first post if I'm not mistaken) and yet there is another thread in the forums that has almost 500 posts over 50 pages dealing with the negative consequences to the forums from the update that happened back in September and why the players in that thread aren't getting this one on one personal attention to their concerns? Can you explain that to me?

I mean, in the thread I'm referring to (and you know what it is), there are players in that thread that have been your customers for 6,7,8,9 years and have contributed tens of thousands of posts to the forums and WGT's presence is practically non-existent in that thread. But the OP posts his first, and only post here and you're on it in 79 minutes...do you know what an incredible slap in the face that is to those of us that have been with you for all these years?

Anyway, the questions are all rhetorical, as I don't want you, or any of the other part-time mods, to embarrass yourselves by spewing the one of the 10 TG/WGT approved company responses.

MC
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 8:20 PM
    You nailed it mrcaddie..... WGT has some customer relations chit all mixed up. After being in business for most of my adult life, I have learned a lot, but job #1 is ALWAYS look after your best customers first.

The dude that spent $100 in your store vs the good customer that spent $10.000 are just not in the same zip code when it comes to customer care. It's too bad WGT just can't seem to grasp that simple business practice.

I've been here awhile too and if the great friends I have made didn't mean the world to me, I would toss WGT in the ditch in a heartbeat. I think lots are in that same boat.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2017 9:54 PM
    mrcaddie:
    Can you explain why it only took you 79 minutes to respond to Chris' post (and his first post if I'm not mistaken) and yet there is another thread [...] and why the players in that thread aren't getting this one on one personal attention to their concerns?
    Simple answer:
    Spending money makes a customer matter, and Icon's reply "We're working... :(" still stands. Habitually, they won't come back to that subject, whether in victory or in defeat.
  • Luckystar5
    1,638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 5:25 AM
    Reminds me of advice that was given to me many years ago," pick and choose your battles". Can't blame the mods for this one, it's a no win situation, so as they say, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen! (Mods are in a restaurant) . We just need to admit to the fact, that we are just an insignificant number, that wgt doesn't care about! They have proven that over and over, with all the things that they don't do for us. Until we figure out how to make the most important numbers ($) become insignificant, they won't care!
RSS