Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for new members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 23 2017 1:01 AM (7 replies)
  • blackwidow1
    675 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 12:25 PM

Don't let the name of our club put you off. We are under new management and unfortunately have inherited the name.

We are actively looking for new members so if you are new to the game or just looking for a change please give us a go. We take part in the CC clashes and for a small club do quiet well.

We are a friendly club and members play together daily if that is what you are looking for we have tourney's on the go if that is your thing if not no big deal .......although that said it would be nice to see members actively taking part.

As I said we are under new management and are rebuilding the club. We hope to find members who are willing to help us do this. If you are interested contact either Oldtupp or myself blackwidow1.

Cheers for reading this Elli x

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 4:51 PM

The Country Club is: The Nads

• blackwidow1
    675 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 1:55 AM

Yes Don it is called the Nads but as i said we unfortunatelly inherited the name and cannot change it. If we could we certainley would but WGT will not let us do so.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 10:45 AM

I had never heard the word before and had to google it. I don't think a lot of others would know either.

You could close the club and start a new one with a different name since you only have 16 members. Its only 50 credits to start a club and then just invite your current players.

• blackwidow1
    675 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 1:06 PM

We have thought of that but we would loose all our XP points and would have to start from scratch and our members have worked hard to get where we are now.

• Oldtupp
    223 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:28 PM

I agree totally Miss Elli  it would an advantage for new members to be able use the benefits of the accumulated points

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 2:15 PM

That makes sense. I'm afraid its the only way though.

Good Luck in your Club

Don

• blackwidow1
    675 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 1:01 AM

Thanks Don 

RSS