Forums

Help › Forums

question for newbies...do u have 3 sets of clubs?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 12 2011 8:29 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lisaplays
    20 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 4:05 PM

i signed up a week ago and have no beginners clubs.the beginners putter is very important to my game.i'm not getting any help from WGT, and others have claimed they don't have that set either.the ez swing set is such crap i don't even know why they offer it.

check to see if u have these sets

1.ez swing

2.beginners set

3.starter set

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 5:25 AM

Contact WGT directly and they will help you out. members@worldgolftour.com

On a side note...... If you joined a week ago and you never had the beginner clubs..... how do you know it is important to your game?

Just wondering

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 5:27 AM

LOL Soul, you thinking what im thinking?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 5:30 AM

Soulcatcher:
    If you joined a week ago and you never had the beginner clubs..... how do you know it is important to your game?

Because in another thread she was getting advice to switch to them. She has a problem where she doesn't have all the club sets she's supposed to have and wants to see if other newbies have the same problem.

It is very curious too because I have all 3 sets just like you probably do-EZ swing, beginners and starters. She apparently doesn't.  :-(

• lisaplays
    20 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 6:01 PM

i got hooked on this game playing at work under my friends account and got pretty good at it, so i decided to get my own account.

when i started playing at home the putter meter speed was a lot faster and my friend told me i need the beginners putter.we'll i don't have that set.

i'm still waiting to here from WGT and not holding my breathe.

i don't want to sign up to another account because im already at level 28.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 5:20 AM

Lisa-Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of your bag like this? Click on putter and you should see this...........

Click the left arrow and you should see this with th EZ Swing putter where my Ghost is.

Is this not the way it is for you?

• lisaplays
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 5:02 PM

ok are you satisfied? now i think wgt owes me a free spider putter!! now that i exposed a glitch in the system.

• lisaplays
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 10:26 PM

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us:350:0]

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us:350:0]

oops ok try this ....click on each image it should take u to image shack.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 5:30 AM

lisaplays:
    ok are you satisfied? now i think wgt owes me a free spider putter!! now that i exposed a glitch in the system.

It aint about satisfying me, I'm just trying to help. Your post is blank so maybe you should visit this thread.

• lisaplays
    20 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 1:30 PM

the 1st attempt came out blank the 2nd is up there.......it was under post review for like 7 hours. and if you take a close look you can see where it says 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 putters.

• PAGES
RSS