Forums

Help › Forums

Poor Loser - Stangacila

Mon, Dec 11 2017 4:38 PM (4 replies)
  • sMcRocket
    9 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 10:21 AM

Stangacila is very sore loser. I suggest all WGT layers not waste their time and credits on him.  He always wants to play for big stakes, and always plays way below his average score.  I had lost to him every match until today.  He then makes a post on my profile accusing me of hacking the account and not being the real deal. - this after sending me a friend request. 

I am who I am, a 60 year old grandfather of 5.  I have been using this account since day 1, I was also sMcRocket on MS Golf online for years before that.  I am also a 5 handicap senior champion in real life.

I play for fun, and from the seat of my pants.  No calculations, no special equipment, and I play fast.   I just happened to play very well today, and it was a pleasure to finally beat him.  He is a tough competitor.  But he is obviously also a jerk.  WGT players beware.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 10:49 AM

I get where you're coming from but sadly and very unjustly, WGT will view you as the bad guy for naming someone in the forums.

I know it's pathetic but I'd advise you to edit your post in order to avoid any trouble for yourself.

It's always good to know which players to avoid though and personally I think you did the right thing.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:12 PM

sMcRocket:
    Sta****ila

Not worth it

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 2:03 PM

Sore losers would deserve...

...nothing more than a simple

BLOCK AND FORGET!

• opusx69
    30 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 4:38 PM

I had the exact same experience with him yesterday sMcRocket.  He accused me of being a multi accounter, said he would get me banned, blah, blah, blah.  I kicked his ***!  It was fun.  He hasn't accepted my friend request yet, hmmm.  He's abusive and should be banned from WGT.

RSS