Forums

Help › Forums

Livegamer Carousel

Thu, Dec 14 2017 9:56 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 12:26 PM

Wow just got the message that live gamer was no longer offering free credits on Carousel after the 13 of this month.

It was only 150 credits but along with free credits from Peanuts it was sufficient for at least a sleeve of Callaway 35s

Its really going to hurt players such as myself who live on a very limited budget.

Next to go will probably be Peanuts then it will be time for me to leave with them.

Merry Xmas to all Duwayne 

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 4:11 PM

Hopefully Trump increases social security by about $12 a month...or 4 sleeves in wgt jargon. 

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 8:19 PM

As a friend said to me, "cheer up, things can be worse , so I cheered up and things got worse"

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 10:03 PM

While perhaps more challenging, the game can be played with the free ball. What the WGT needs is to put in a series of tournaments where the ball in use is the free one.Several times they have set  tournaments using starter equipment but a continuing "league" using only the free ball would be a benefit to those who see the added expense of ball purchases as a negative when faced with winning fewer "free" credits.

• granpajamas
    73 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 1:16 AM

I hear you my friend , i'm another who relies on the carousel for my ammunition . I only use the 10 credit WGT balls but this will make a huge dent in my ability to afford these . If I may ask , what is Peanuts ? 

• Lesthanpar
    1,482 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 1:34 AM

granpajamas:

I hear you my friend , i'm another who relies on the carousel for my ammunition . I only use the 10 credit WGT balls but this will make a huge dent in my ability to afford these . If I may ask , what is Peanuts ? 

Peanuts is one of the survey companies of course, the best one imho.

• granpajamas
    73 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 1:48 AM

Aha , thank you . My only experience with surveys are they are too time consuming and the results are disappointing . They either shaft me on my award or I end up with a mail box full of junk . Sadly , an end of another era ...

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 4:15 AM

granpajamas:

Aha , thank you . My only experience with surveys are they are too time consuming and the results are disappointing . They either shaft me on my award or I end up with a mail box full of junk . Sadly , an end of another era ...

Try Peanut Labs. Since I bought my Callaway irons in July or August I have made several thousand credits mostly with just the surveys on Peanut Labs.So much more time efficient than 2 weeks to make 75 credits on Live Gamer.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 6:19 AM

There may be a replacement coming we will just have to wait and see . After all this is money out of WGT`s pocket . A loss in revenue to them is not something they want  for sure .  So they cant keep losing these ad sites and not replacing them .

There are plenty of offers that require nothing but an email address to get credits . Set up a dummy email account and use it just for that . Some of those offers are paying up to 850 credits and are free . Just got to put the time in and work the system .

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 6:35 AM

For those of us using PC's, the emulators such as BlueStacks, are now the best source of video credits. As times change we must adapt to the new environment. This is the way of progress. I'm just glad that I can still keep ahead in the free credit game. But one of these days I am sure I will have to start getting eating into my account. Glad I as able to build it up in the past.

• PAGES
RSS