Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • f40ian
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 4:29 AM

Dear Santa,

It has been many years since I sat on your knee and like most people I too have an xmas list which I would like you to consider.

Please remember that this is a wish list and as such I would be most grateful to be gifted any item listed.

I find my game needs improvement in just about all areas, but will highlight a few as I am aware that Santa's budget is not limitless.

Off the tee: TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L55+)

On the green: Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L59+)

General play: A couple of sleeves of NIKE 20XI-X RZN Balls (L61+)

To receive any of the above would be awesome and hopefully speed up my progression in the game.

Cheers Santa & Merry Christmas to all.

• Grrrroooooovvvy
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 5:27 AM

Any chance of a Ping Anser 2 Putter please Santa.. I mean Siders

• kerrysan
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:17 AM

Cool!  Always needed...Yes please!

• kerrysan
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:27 AM

Any Cleveland 588 56 degree Wedge RTX club would sure fill in a hole in my repertoire...If anyone has a mind.  Santa has been very generous this year already...I've filled in the rest pretty good....I have a hole from 75 to 110 and am trying to find something decent to fill it.  Have the 60 and 64 Clevelands - and just got the Taylor irons (thanks to Santa!). Have a good putter and driver...my game is improving daily now!  What a difference good clubs make! Thanks to all the gift givers - you are a huge help in motivation! 

• stevensrobert
    164 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:15 AM

i dont no what to say but i really like playing but i am now level 83 and a master and my clubs no longer cut it. try to save just seems like theres always a bill to pay any thing or nothing is ok i well still try my best merry chrismas to all of you what you all are doing is very kind 

• tiggler69
    34 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:19 AM

What an amazing idea this is! Love it!

Happy Holidays everyone and all the best in the new year both here and in rl :)

I'm not super comfortable asking for stuff from random strangers but if anyone has some spare putting skill they're willing to donate ..

PS: Groovy, I have one that I want to set on fire .. careful what you wish for!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 12:04 PM

Amazing thread and shocked that this generosity goes on! I feel bad asking myself, but because i part own a club all i do is give away stuff that i havnt actually got round to getting myself stuff.

this part of the forum has opened my eyes alot more to the game. Already trying to get a team for Paul finns world cup and will be trying to get some cc v cc matches going (even though my small club will get its ass kicked lol)

Anyways back to the point, If Santa could drop me a Odyssey sabertooth putter M2 that would be great!!! if thats to big to fit in his sack a sleeve of Nike 20x1 rzn balls (61) would be a grateful second choice.

Keep up the good work and intime i hope to be the one doing the helping out!

Ta Will

• dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 12:09 PM

Is it possible for someone to gift a club to another person if the person receiving the gift hasn't reached that particular level?

I.e. I have hit a wall with XP and I am trying to think of the most efficient way to get to level 48 so I can get the first Taylor Made R1, so would I be able to receive that as a gift if it were sent by someone of a higher level? 

Keep in mind I'm not necessarily asking for it but it does bring up a question that I have about the gifting of equipment.

Edit: See page 6 and 17 linking my comments. A senior member feels I am asking for more than necessary and I can afford to buy my own.

• NALO1210
    186 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 12:27 PM

merry chrismas

DONE

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 12:45 PM

dblmikeusa1:

Is it possible for someone to gift a club to another person if the person receiving the gift hasn't reached that particular level?

No, you have to be at the required level to receive any gifted item.

RSS