Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

Tue, Dec 19 2017 10:41 AM (4 replies)
  • 2043dennis
    213 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 7:14 PM

Hello,

Surveys on WGT are too long and many times you don't get credits. Since watching videos is no longer an option to get credits, WGT needs another way for players to get credits. Usually I was getting 75 credits by using the spinning videos every other week or so, but that has been removed. Don't need shoes or anti-virus or movie service or other items on offers. WGT advertises that it is free, but it's getting harder to get clubs, balls and other items to compete without spending money.

Thanks, 2043dennis  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:05 AM

2043dennis:
    watching videos is no longer an option to get credits

Here I go again.

:^)

I've posted numerous times about getting video credits via mobile devices. I don't own one, but still load up on credits using both Nox and Blue Stacks which are md emulators for pc/mac. 

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:55 AM

@2043dennis

On a couple of levels, I have to disagree.

While the surveys can be a bit time consuming, in the long run, they pay out quite well (for those in the US). And I also disagree that WGT needs to provide another way to earn credits. The simple question is "Why?"

WGT is business. For what other business do we expect them to provide a way to earn free money (real or virtual) that allows a person to purchase their product? The fact that they offer better equipment than what they provide for free does not negate the fact that the game can still be played for free.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 10:19 AM

2043dennis:

Hello,

Surveys on WGT are too long and many times you don't get credits. Since watching videos is no longer an option to get credits, WGT needs another way for players to get credits. Usually I was getting 75 credits by using the spinning videos every other week or so, but that has been removed. Don't need shoes or anti-virus or movie service or other items on offers. WGT advertises that it is free, but it's getting harder to get clubs, balls and other items to compete without spending money.

Thanks, 2043dennis  

Do the surveys under Peanut Labs as they pay out the best . Also there are other offers under Peanut Labs that only require an email address for credits . Set up a dummy email account and use it for those offers . You can get up to 300 credits on just one of those alone . So getting credits is still easy you just have to put the time in and learn about what else is out there .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 10:41 AM
RSS