Forums

Help › Forums

A Very Special Thank You!

Tue, Dec 26 2017 4:12 PM (7 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 6:25 PM

It warmed my heart to see, what started out as my nightmare, by doing what CEverett12 warned not to do (duplicate gifting) to finally a last  gifting to complete the final request. We were able to see how a small gift produce big results and large gifts warm the hearts of many.

I've made many new friends, and some of my old friends came out to support me in  this event also. This experience has reassured my Faith in Kindness and Love for our fellow man. So enough for rambeling.

Our Santas for 2017  12 days of gifting:

ItTooSweet

ConveyorGuy

WhooshDangIt

CEverett12

Nicole161106

Pdb1

GLPark

Woodie312

SlicedPepper

Kavvz

Birchi

Opyeclid 

Nalo1210

Alanti

Bowl64

Robert1893

MrCaddie

Samppa454

Leggoman13

Adeypa

DblMikeUSA1

WGTChampion

Please forgive me if I miss someone, I combed through  all the pages and this is the list of the individuals that I believe who gave unselfishly to make 2017 -12 days of gifting  a 100% SUCCESS.

I thank all of you for doing an outstanding job in making me look good. The guiding words of encouragement and instructions on proper giving, and as we all  know  there were open pocketbooks that flowed without ceasing. 

And special thanks to Isalman - I think it pays to do the right thing!

God Bless, and many happy returns on your giving and a Happy New Year.

Siders Best

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 6:39 PM

Very nice job Siders Best.

Chris

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 6:56 PM

SidersBest:
    what started out as my nightmare

SidersBest,

I laughed so hard when I read the above because I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Trust me when I say it will be easier next year...should you decide to do this again.

After running this event for the past five years...I really just needed a break this year. So, thank you for taking the initiative and putting this all together...very well done.

One last thing, I can't in good conscious let you keep my name listed above with those very generous Santas...as I didn't participate in this event this year (it was so nice just to sit back and watch it unfold).  I was however the recipient of a very nice gift from Mike.

Merry Christmas

MC

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 7:23 PM

MC 

Trust me, You should remain as one of our most valuable contributors to this event. Had it not been for you doing this in previous years and it wasn't up and running this year I wouldn't have ventured to start the thread. I wanted to give last year but didn't have it to give. Some one shared with me earlier this year which allowed me to start a modest surplus. And every Gift isn't monetary.

And Yes if I'm around it would be my pleasure to host 2018 event

Siders Best

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 10:06 PM

Was a pleasure taking part. Hope to be around next year to do it again.

SP

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 6:12 AM

Well done sir !   Its nice to see the community come together in the spirit of Xmas .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 6:26 AM

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 4:12 PM

And Thank you Sir . 

OPY 

RSS