Forums

Help › Forums

Wanting to play a round

Thu, Jan 4 2018 2:55 PM (5 replies)
  • ChrisW006
    64 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 1:58 PM

Every time I click on a course and click Tee Off, I get a box that pops up that says something about my rental club time has run out and it's like it blocks me from playing.. I have all the starter clubs, why can't I play?

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 5:02 AM

Maybe the Cobra King 3 wood you rented is still in your club inventory. Make sure you have replaced it with the starter 3 wood

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 8:28 PM

ChrisW006:

Every time I click on a course and click Tee Off, I get a box that pops up that says something about my rental club time has run out and it's like it blocks me from playing.. I have all the starter clubs, why can't I play?

I believe it's because you don't have all the clubs needed equipped.  Try adding a 3 wood into your mix and see what happens.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 10:04 AM

well, apparently, the OP is off playing on a different account.  The OP has been offered solutions.  Which have not been done, and the OP hasn't played on this account since 12/23, so I guess it wasn't really that important.

Also has not acknowledged, in any way shape or form.  And they wonder why nobody tries to answer their questions, OH WELL.

• ChrisW006
    64 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 10:57 AM

I'm sorry Gary. I have had other things going on lately, being sick, among other things, since I asked the question. I will try the suggestions when I can. Thanks for all who answered my question.

• Willyidol
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 2:55 PM

Edit equipment box pops up last couple of days not allowing play for me as well. Not rental issue for me.

RSS