Help › Forums

Divide players for fun from PRos

Thu, Jun 30 2011 6:25 AM (25 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 1:05 PM

x1524807:

WGTicon:
    Oh, i see what you are saying. I am not sure it'll work since players chose equipment at the end. Splitting players also would not work as how exactly do we decide who is who?

Hi Icon

let us see, how about those who use upgrades and those who do not use upgrades.

WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE

You could call non upgrades players "cheapos" and

upgrade players "ego maniacs"

Lol

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 4:10 PM

At the end of the day, it's all about getting it in the hole

• fatboymonty
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 5:14 PM

seanobrien:

At the end of the day, it's all about getting it in the hole

18 times.  An impressive performance in anyone's book.

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 12:02 AM

Not Tiger'S 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 5:21 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Well clearly Fatboy, there are good things about both, especially if you can have them together all in one package as far as size of wood and angle of the head are concerned. I have personally made something of a study of this very thing, in the interests of science and some of my conclusions might one day make interesting reading. One of the more curious observations I have encountered relates to shaft width in corrolation to its ultimate length, the two not being mutually exclusive. From studies which I undertook with vigour, I was to find that the two are sometimes indistinguishable at the moment of most impact, which is to say that per results hoped for, both were able to give satisfactory results. I did find however, that once the shot had landed, I was only vaguely aware or indeed interested in the method by which it had reached its destination, the very euphoria of having achieved something like a passably good approach overtaking any desire to dwell upon methods deployed.

As far as grip and the positioning best suited for my own needs, well this too formed a part of my scientific study, and still does on an ongoing basis. It all rather depends on whether one wishes to wedge, putt or merely drive for victory, but in all cases a firm grip on the shaft is required in order to maintain feel and concentration, sometimes low down, other times at the very tip. So far I have been unable to formulate any undesired effects concerning my grip, save for one solitary instance where I believe my nails hindered the follow through, causing some little pain, but I don't think this was worried about overmuch at the time.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie, I have given up reading your forum posts as I don't have the time. Nuff please!

Lol... Joking. I love how Ploape gives up the time to read them.

• chris7777
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 6:25 AM

Chris7777 here, please can someone tell me why everyone is frozen out the game if someone leaves or looses conntact on his turn to play. hate it drives my mad. 

RSS