Help › Forums

Surveys = SCAM

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 22 2011 7:09 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Fuffinii
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:30 AM

I just completed a suvey and didn't get ANY credits for that... It took more than 20 minutes to complete and I am pretty sure the WGT company gets money for that...

This is a damn scam... Anyone experienced the same?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:39 PM

Nope.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 1:14 PM

Fuffinii:
    Anyone experienced the same?
    Nope. 

The only credits I get and spend are from surveys.

And, as far as I can tell, WGT isn't making money from them.  Remember the survey companies are paying you as much as $5 for your time.  Why would they pay you AND pay WGT?

• FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 12:47 AM

Snaike:

Fuffinii:
    Anyone experienced the same?
    Nope. 

The only credits I get and spend are from surveys.

And, as far as I can tell, WGT isn't making money from them.  Remember the survey companies are paying you as much as $5 for your time.  Why would they pay you AND pay WGT?

Do you have to answer dishonestly in order to qualify?  I filled out the qualification form for the Ampario 450 survey when I joined WGT on May 1st. I got a response stating that they are very sorry but they don't have a survey for me at this time but to check back every day as they are adding surveys on a daily basis. Well, I have checked back EVERY day for a month and a half and still get that same message saying I don't qualify. Could you please explain to me why this is happening?

Kind Regards

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 4:04 AM

Fearless, it could be that you simply do not fit the model that the survey provider is looking for at that particular moment.

For instance, if you are male, and the current survey that they require input to is all about Rimmel make up and super gloss lipstick, they may think that your opinion would not be of much value. Of course they could be wrong-you might enjoy those things, but based on the generic questionnaire you completed, they would assume otherwise.

I had one a while back which pertained to electric cars of the future and which sound I would like it to make. There were options such as "sporty" and "gnnarrly" . I had to wonder exactly why this could be important to anyone at all. I tried to lie to make it look like I gave a damn but eventually gave up through sheer boredom. The point of this is that your opinion, although it might as they say, "count", should nevertheless be relevant to the product or products that they have been paid to market.

Keep at it, there are many many players here at Wgt who rely solely upon surveys to earn their balls and clubs.

Good Luck,

Lizzie xx

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 5:51 AM

Nope...

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 8:42 AM

Fuffinii:

I just completed a suvey and didn't get ANY credits for that... It took more than 20 minutes to complete and I am pretty sure the WGT company gets money for that...

This is a damn scam... Anyone experienced the same?

I have experienced the rare incident of survey credits not being posted. But when that happened I followed the proper procedure and contacted the appropriate people and the credits were then applied to my account.

But, the proper procedure is NOT to post a rash accusation in here and expect any member here to fix your problem. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 8:57 AM

Your lucky to even get in the surveys. All i get is are you male or female (i've tried clicking both) and then nothing. Just a white screen

Dazza

• EASpy007
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 9:02 AM

WASTE OF TIME.

• Curious2knowmore
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 10:37 AM

For the first time ever on "Daily Surveys", I had problems yesterday (6-17-11) but I noticed when I returned to WGT my session was dead (for the 3rd time) and I had to login again, which cost me that 75 credits. If you were logged out of WTG that may have been your problem as well. 

On the other hand, I don't recommend MyView Surveys as I have discovered they are committing fraud and after the 3rd time around I started taking screen shots of the last page of the actual survey stating that I had completed it before clicking the button to return to Trialpay or the survey site. I have sent the screen shots to TrialPay and WGT as proof of the scams Myview are committing. Also it is my understanding they are looking into the situation for possible removal from the list. 

As with many other members here, I have not had any problems with Ampario, Samplicio.us. and with the exception of yesterday, Daily Surveys

Now take notice: If you are going to do surveys or any of the other credit offers through TrailPay, make darn sure you have cookies enabled on your browser, including third party cookies or none of the processes will track at all. 

If you are going to do surveys and want to ensure you get your credits, I suggest you screen shot the survey completion pages and save them for your records. If you fail to receive your credits for them, you will have proof to show when you contact TrialPay or WGTadmin with your complaint. This helps legitimize your claim when you have proof. 

And before anyone gets the bright idea to use old screen shots to defraud WTG, keep in mind every time you save a file it date stamped with the creation date and time and when you make a change to the file it is stamped with the modified time. So don't try to use screen shot files that were not created at the time you claim to have done the surveys to get free credits you did not earn. 

• PAGES
RSS